So this afternoon, I was relaxing in the sun when my phone rang (a UK Mobile), I saw that the number was from the Philippines. +63 024494499.
I'm greeted by a Filipino Guy, very politely asking if there are any Filipinos with me or if i'm a Filipino!!! Hmm confusing???

He explained he was from Bayan Tel, and that bayantel monitors incoming/outgoing calls from its customers in the Philippines, and is cold calling the numbers in the UK to offer them some special package. This is probably illegal in the UK.

Has anyone else received these?

UKTele@bayan.com.ph

Dear Mr. Rich,
We are looking forward to assist you to have unlimited call access from UK to your relative here in the Philippines. Any feedback from you for our service will be very much appreciated. Please reply this email so we may know what is the best for us to call you or you may call us in our Direct line 01489854672 and look for ALBERT.

Call Unlimited to the Philippines!
THE PACKAGE

1. BTI Global Communication Ltd. Shall provide your loved ones in the Philippines a new Bayan phone. It could be a fixed line or a *wireless landline (which works like a mobile phone –so they won’t miss your call wherever they are!)…. Absolutely at NO COST to them!

2. Unique local access number will be provided to you. All you have to do is simply provide your LANDLINE or CELLPHONE number.

HOW IT WORKS

Simply dial the access number right from your landline or cellphone and presto!... you are instantly connected to the newly installed Bayan phone at your loved one’s premise.

· NO need to connect to the internet.

· NO per minute charge

· NO more long distance charges, what you pay for are only the local call charges.

· For the wireless phone, the user can enjoy sending SMS to any Bayan Wireless subscribers

BTI GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED

PO BOX 379

SOUTHAMPTON

Many Thanks,

Albert Monteverde

Telemarketer, BTI-UKTele

Bayan Telecommunication Inc.

Hotline: 02033937050 / 08455272313

Direct line : 01489854672

Philippine #: 449-4341 / 09205692765

ft_inquiry@bayan.com.ph