Thread: Annulment Articles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi all! Me again. And of course, confused again. Sorry.

Just wanted to ask if anyone here who has a recent experience about obtaining this finality thingy that you are supposed to obtain after the annulment decision has been granted by the court. All the links/annulment articles i read says after the decision has been granted and you wait 15 days then you can get this FINALITY thing. It's been way more than 15 days and I still don't have this finality paper. I would appreciate very much if anyone would be able to share their experience or let me know if this is normal waiting this long or is it too early still? or how long in reality that one has to wait before finally getting this "finality"? I pray that that day will come soon, when the local government offices will be more efficient and reliable. That if they said 15 days, it shall be 15 days, full stop! Grrrrr! Sorry I am such a dreamer :(

Quote Originally Posted by DAnn View Post
    Hi all! Me again. And of course, confused again. Sorry.

Just wanted to ask if anyone here who has a recent experience about obtaining this finality thingy that you are supposed to obtain after the annulment decision has been granted by the court. All the links/annulment articles i read says after the decision has been granted and you wait 15 days then you can get this FINALITY thing. It's been way more than 15 days and I still don't have this finality paper. I would appreciate very much if anyone would be able to share their experience or let me know if this is normal waiting this long or is it too early still? or how long in reality that one has to wait before finally getting this "finality"? I pray that that day will come soon, when the local government offices will be more efficient and reliable. That if they said 15 days, it shall be 15 days, full stop! Grrrrr! Sorry I am such a dreamer :(
    Dann, you cannot have the FINALITY if you dont have the DECISION and ENTRY OF JUDGEMENT!!
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    Dann, you cannot have the FINALITY if you dont have the DECISION and ENTRY OF JUDGEMENT!!
    Yes, of course. I do have the decision letter on hand. Got it early March. And soon after I received it, paid for a personal delivery instead of the court using the country's very fast & reliable postal service (lol)
    You see, its been way more than 15 days since then... I just wanted to ask those who went through this process of waiting for finality after the decision... Is it normal that it is taking this long as opposed to the "15 days" that annulment articles show? We are now on the last week of Apr.

Thread Information