hi every one..Just want to ask if any one currently in tokyo japan now?just like to try though coz my mom stayed in japan since i was 1 year old and we just contacting by phone but since december 2008 her phone was not working..i keep trying but still cant get throughthen i tried to send her flowers on her birthday last august 2009 then put a message in there but she still have no reply..The florist said it has been delivered...So this year i sent her a mail through EMS last march 16,when i track it says that it has been delivered since april 16..I put there my contact numbers and my asawa's number but she still dont contact me..Feeling bad as i want her to be in my wedding in scotland this august...Also i want to know if how is she..I want to post this long time ago but i was hesitating as maybe theres no one in tokyo..But now im so worried of her..My asawa told me if she dont contact me untill middle of june then we will go to tokyo and see how she is doing...But i can't wait untill that time to know how she is doing and also need to apply for visa to come to japan..hope any one can help me..thanks