Thread: Need Help... just new here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hello

if you like Baguio, ur like the uk, lol, never been so cold in my life, well second to being up a hill in the lake disrict when i was at college many years ago. dont want to go back there again, is it always so cold ?? i went by plane from Manila, the weather was so bad, planes were grounded coming back, and we had to drive back, and my wife told the dirver not to stop for anything or anyone til out of bandit country hehehehe...

we stayed in camp john hay, think it was the manor hotel, room i thought was ok, i like westin in manila, i once got a luxery room on the jap floor for a standard price, even thou the hotel tired to charge me over $300 usd a night , i booked online and got a free night for every 2 i paid for, but after showing my confirmation still wanted to charge me $300, but finaly they gave in and didnt even say sorry

Wink

What a shame ... maybe because they thought of you as dollars that's why they charge you that much. Not all Filipinos are like that... But how do you find Baguio?
    By the way this February till March it's the flower festival. You could watch so many things like float parade, street dancing and many more. It's a grand festival... so if you have time you could visit baguio again! hehehe.
    You know what? $300 is too much for a luxury room overnight.... I think with manor hotel, $100 you can stay for 2 days already. anyway, maybe they just asked you that much money for a tip! hehehe... It's just good that you're not the one who gave in.

What a shame ... maybe because they thought of you as dollars that's why they charge you that much. Not all Filipinos are like that... But how do you find Baguio?
    By the way this February till March it's the flower festival. You could watch so many things like float parade, street dancing and many more. It's a grand festival... so if you have time you could visit baguio again! hehehe.
    You know what? $300 is too much for a luxury room overnight.... I think with manor hotel, $100 you can stay for 2 days already. anyway, maybe they just asked you that much money for a tip! hehehe... It's just good that you're not the one who gave in.

Thread Information