We applied to the UK Embassy on May 5th for our Fiancee Visa.We originally enclosed lawyers letter confirming decre absolute within 2-3 weeks Unfortunately we got a telephone call from the assessor on the 10th May to request a fax of the decree Absolute. They gave us 1 month to fulfil the request. On the 20th May my fiance Colin got his Decree Absolute and he faxed it the next day.....A tense nerve racking wait followed and yesterday I got confirmation that my application was ready for pick up. Today I went to the embassy and picked up my passport. It had my Fiancee visa!!!!!!!!!Yippee. Colin will arrive in Manila tomorrow, we have a few things to do like wedding preparations and family matters before we both travel to the UK on Tuesday. Tuesday night I will brace myself for a new life and a much cooler climate....HaHa..

Both Colin and I want to send out to all of you a massive thank you for all your helpful advice and your sincere thoughts of support. We both know we have real friends in the forum and our best wishes to everyone still chasing their dream.....