Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nice girl for single dad 45 hull

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    am i missing something here
    yes
    david is looking for a nice filipina and it looks like ladymai is one
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

thanks, i will try,
    i see a lady venus (not uranus) is posting just on date thread for her sister, hope she comes to read here first
    mmmm long way kuwait though
    i may need to wait for the 6 weeks school holiday before i can go
    still my first choice to meet someone here as i,m told there are lots in the uk already

Quote Originally Posted by mrdavid777 View Post
    thanks, i will try,
    i see a lady venus (not uranus) is posting just on date thread for her sister, hope she comes to read here first
    still my first choice to meet someone here as i,m told there are lots in the uk already
    Well you ain't going to meet any in the UK on here.

Ok david goodluck to ur search if u like i have a sister in law, shes available hehehehhe

Banned
    thanks, i will try,
    I might be speaking slightly out of turn here, but it is starting to sound a bit of one way traffic......

Sorry for the bluntness, but are you looking for a wife for the right reasons or just to provide your daughter with a carer for when you go to work or to the pub....???

well i have taken care of my daughter alone for all her life, i dont work and dont need to, also i dont drink ever, so none of those things
    truthful is i,m lonely, like to have someone when go to the beach and holidays etc
    but i give up here anyway so no worrys no more one way for you to read and be botherd about ok
    but hey its a nice friendly site, goodluck to everyone

Banned
    Sorry to hear you are disillusioned, theres no harm in looking on here now & again.

Who knows a horde of UK based free & single Filipinas might sign up to the forum and silence the sceptics

Banned
    well i have taken care of my daughter alone for all her life, i dont work and dont need to, also i dont drink ever, so none of those things
    truthful is i,m lonely, like to have someone when go to the beach and holidays etc
    but i give up here anyway so no worrys no more one way for you to read and be botherd about ok
    but hey its a nice friendly site, goodluck to everyone
    I did say "sorry for the bluntness"....

You have to admit that there are people out there just looking for a private nurse, and that is not right.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your efforts to find a soulmate.

instead of waiting for them to read this thread, why don't you contact them, i think its called being proactive

i mean what do you expect dozens of single ladies contacting you, i already told you that you will be waiting a long time for a single filipina in the uk.

btw this isn't a dating site, seems to me your expecting a lot and putting little effort into it
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post

i mean what do you expect dozens of single ladies contacting you, i already told you that you will be waiting a long time for a single filipina in the uk.
    A negative comment. I think it's a question of putting a number of arrows in the air and one of them will hit the target.

I said this a week ago

"I wouldn't run up the white flag just yet David, be patient some girls probably only look at this forum every week or so.

There's also the possibility of someone noting your post and passing it on to a friend, relative, colleague etc. I wouldn't expect instant results."

There are at least 100000 Filipinos in the UK and a significant chunk of that number will be single and female.

are all of them 100000 single ladies are in this forum, just waiting for david to make this thread

apart from yourself i haven't know anyone to meet a filipina in the uk.

so whats your advice to meet one apart from this thread because you seem to think its possible , does your wife know any??
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    are all of them 100000 single ladies are in this forum, just waiting for david to make this thread

apart from yourself i haven't know anyone to meet a filipina in the uk.

so whats your advice to meet one apart from this thread because you seem to think its possible , does your wife know any??
    Wife did work with 2 other single nurses but both now happy with English boyfriends.

I'd maybe start off checking out where a lot of Pinays work ie hospitals, are there any outfits such as hospital social clubs, I don't know, get someone to stick up a wanted notice on the nurses home notice board ! Like you say be pro-active but it's difficult for David looking being a single Dad. I'd also look at sites like match.com and any equivalents if there are any. Check out Barrio Fiestas and just engage in conversation. I met a couple recently she's been over 6 months working in a care home English bf met her while shopping in Sainsburys, he had the gumption to open his mouth and start chatting. If you don't ask you don't get.

I just think its inaccurate to make sweeping statements like you and others have along the lines of "you're not going to meet a single Filipina in the UK"

Thats my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    There are at least 100000 Filipinos in the UK and a significant chunk of that number will be single and female.
    i would say from the pinoys my wife knows and ones i've met the significant chunk are married with their husbands in the UK and most are nurses or work in care homes.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i would say from the pinoys my wife knows and ones i've met the significant chunk are married with their husbands in the UK and most are nurses or work in care homes.
    But of that chunk a number are going to be single and if not they will know one who is

i think the number is alot smaller than you think

sorry to my 2pennith worth in but isnt it about meeting the right woman who cares where she is from ! and surley we can only put ourselves out there and see what happens . i would love to meet a pinay lady and happy ever after but time and effort will tell. and no one should look for a nurse we should only want an equal or its not a marriage ?
    good luck in your search.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i think the number is alot smaller than you think
    Maybe so but I still think it's ridiculous to make "you're not going to meet one in the UK" type sweeping statements.

It's all a question of positive attitude, covering lots of bases and arrows in the air. Up & at 'em

If you come on here, looking for a single Filipina, then why don't you put a picture of yourself, on your avatar?
    It's not impossible to meet one in the UK, but think of it from their point of view. Stands to reason, dosen't it, that you have to make a bit of an effort, to sell yourself.

Definately go to a Barrio Fiesta & get yourself in amongst them.

It's all a question of positive attitude, covering lots of bases and arrows in the air. Up & at 'em

i see nigel is rubbing off on you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    If you come on here, looking for a single Filipina, then why don't you put a picture of yourself, on your avatar?
    It's not impossible to meet one in the UK, but think of it from their point of view. Stands to reason, dosen't it, that you have to make a bit of an effort, to sell yourself.

Definately go to a Barrio Fiesta & get yourself in amongst them.
    That's a bit better less of the "can't do" and giving the guys some encouragement.

South East Boy's been a bit quiet lately I know he's met a few UK based girls...... he might have some good tips. Hopefully he's usefully distracted at the moment

That's a bit better less of the "can't do" and giving the guys some encouragement.

South East Boy's been a bit quiet lately I know he's met a few UK based girls...... he might have some good tips. Hopefully he's usefully distracted at the moment
    Wouldn't suggest it can't be done, but I can't ever remember a single Filipina in the UK, posting on this forum, who was looking?

But it's true, someones sister, cousin, friend etc. may be in the right place, at the right time.

Tawi used to chat them up, at ATM's & supermarket check-outs, if my memory serves me right.

ATMs mmmm did he remember to withdraw,

ATMs mmmm did he remember to withdraw,
    Dunno ... he hasn't been seen or heard of since!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information