Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Have i made a mistake marrying a Pinnay ????

indeed i do , well hope i do
    Quote Originally Posted by oOokhlareeceoOo View Post
    Well we Filipina are very loving and dedicated to their husbands and families. We try our best to do everything. But one of the most things that we want in return is attention when we sulk and understanding and support from any situation that may come in the future.

We do appreciate any single help from our husbands and we try to show it in every way we can.....hmmm, i hope you know wot i mean

Banned
    Filipinas really need to adjust and husband need to understand!
    We need your long patience.

Hi! Mistermatty, just got my attention on your post here… I didn’t get online at the forum but I’m reading some new post here when I’m talking to my buggy and for now we didn’t talk as he is busy doing his job. As what I can share you my opinion here is you are the one to talk to your wifey what really your situation there I know it is getting hard when we demand sometimes but I think when you explain and talk to it all to your wifey she will understand on it from you since you are on going for processing the visa… I didn’t get all the messages or all your post on here but I understand what you mean…. So far from now people live in a hard situation but it would be easy when you can understand each other or both husband and wife.

We Filipina think always for our family but I think we need to think our husband too coz they are part in our daily life. For me, not only husband will understand us coz we need to understand our husband too, since I’m still far from my hubby I didn’t demand or ask anything from him just be together in life soon, is the one im pray at all. It is hard to be far and getting far apart but still I believe and I understand him for all he did as he do the same here for me too, now we are still waiting for the right time soon not be in a hurry … but yes I did missed him much …. Even we keep talking on here or do a call still good in person.

Family is always there for us whatever happen but our husband be the first to think now since we married them. Some people or foreign men think that we marry them because they can support us all or feed us all with the whole family. Well, I think it is depend for the husband or the man on how he show or treat our family before they marry us. If you treated your g/f or wife life a queen or princes and the family, well, it is not our fault coz our family think that you can afford all the things they want but we need to think as a wife not all the time that our husband can give everything what we want or need even the family .. They work hard as we work hard here and they as we eat on here.. Our lives is same if anyone can think on it.. they are their to support us and they are happy when they saw us happy too same as we married with the man we love we need to think what our future ahead when we are together with our husband. It is the time that we can say we are belong to each other for better and for worst not in a simple way that we break up coz we don’t have money to give or to send.....

Just do what you think is best mistermatty and good luck soon to your wifey's visa :xxgrinning00xx3:

regards, ladybug and Sim11uk

Quote Originally Posted by oOokhlareeceoOo View Post
    Well we Filipina are very loving and dedicated to their husbands and families. We try our best to do everything. But one of the most things that we want in return is attention when we sulk and understanding and support from any situation that may come in the future.

We do appreciate any single help from our husbands and we try to show it in every way we can.....hmmm, i hope you know wot i mean
    Yes she does show her appreication and bonks me silly but i refuse to be persuaded by a woman who uses that for her own gain

Quote Originally Posted by mistermatty View Post
    Yes she does show her appreication and bonks me silly but i refuse to be persuaded by a woman who uses that for her own gain
    its never stopped you before.

and do you really thing a couple of thousand peso will be able to satisfy her

wait till she gets to the UK and then for sure half of all you own WILL be hers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    Filipinas take their family and relationships seriously! It's the reason why we find them so attractive in the first place! I've also had feelings like the ones you seem to be feeling now! And it sounds like your wifey may be more demanding than my Vimvie...in time you will realise your Pinay is a trophy wife..I know mine is!

I sometimes tell my Vimvie we can't send money this time...just sometimes...I don't want us sending money to the point where we can't pay our mortgage..end up with no where to live...no job/income...I mean that's going to mean disaster for everyone, including her family...so I put my foot down if I feel that might be about to happen...! But chill man! Everything comes good given time...!
    I don't look upon my wife as a 'trophy wife'

This is what the westerners think here, old ugly man with a miss world...bullshit!!!!!!!!
    We are not all ugly old men, so stop saying that our wife's are trophys, that is so offensive.

We both look at eachother as equels:xxgrinning--
    00xx3: Jane is 5' 6'' and great looking, so am I

Why does this 'money' thing keep coming up?
    It never has with my wife, not every pinay sends money home either that includes mine.

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Why does this 'money' thing keep coming up?
    It never has with my wife, not every pinay sends money home either that includes mine.
    then your the lucky ones
    for some it is a problem or has been

everyone's circumstances are different so its up to the individual to say when enough is enough
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    its never stopped you before.

and do you really thing a couple of thousand peso will be able to satisfy her

wait till she gets to the UK and then for sure half of all you own WILL be hers
    thats below the belt , shes worth a lot more than 2000 pesos a month ...as for when she arrives in the UK half of what mate , i dont have a TV or a Car and travel everwhere on a bicycle with a trailer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    then your the lucky ones

everyone's circumstances are different so its up to the individual to say when enough is enough
    I understand that, surely these details of money and babies should be brought up before marriage?

Surely a clear understanding of money and where it comes from and what most of us have to do to get it, like work and work very hard for our pounds.

Many marriages go to the wall because of it, not just phil/uk marriages.

It is comparable to marrying someone with a drink problem, you either both accept the situation or decide to deal with it before you marry.

Lines should of been made in the sand, it is no good testing eachothers limitations after the event, you are married and that's it, you can't blame anybody but yourself if it all turns ugly

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    then your the lucky ones

am i being nosey how you dealt with this issue

thats below the belt , shes worth a lot more than 2000 pesos a month ...as for when she arrives in the UK half of what mate , i dont have a TV or a Car and travel everwhere on a bicycle with a trailer
    others may think your joking but i know different

and it just shows how tight you are- do you think she will go without a Tv????

steady on lads,

the wife said she does not want to sit in the chair all day long watching TV and wants to stay busy cooking , cleaning and making sure i am satsified in everyway

i am thick or what then , so you say your missis bonks you silly but you wont be persuaded if thats for her own gain , well thats personal what happens in the bedroom frontroom bathroom stairs garden cellar kitchen and atice ups got carried away there sorry, just exploring my home for when emma comes

Banned

From what I can remember when Jane was doing her spouse Visa application, You have to show that you have £95 or there abouts, going spare every month to show you can support you wife
    I, for one think that is far too low. We spend that alone on food shopping a week, and how about the extra heating costs etc etc etc
    that £95 a month woudn't touch it
    No wonder people on here are going down 'queer street'
    £95 a week available would be much more like it.
    Just as well live 'cheap Charlie' style in The Philippines with the sun

Banned
    am i being nosey how you dealt with this issue
    The left elbow works everytime

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    i am thick or what then , so you say your missis bonks you silly but you wont be persuaded if thats for her own gain , well thats personal what happens in the bedroom frontroom bathroom stairs garden cellar kitchen and atice ups got carried away there sorry, just exploring my home for when emma comes
    Making love with the wife is a a 2 way experince , if you both put in then you both gain a amazing feeling

so you have a bike and pull a trailer , is it a big trailer like a caravan sort of thing, that wont take much cleaning then if thats what your wife will do wen she gets here

Making love with the wife is a a 2 way experince , if you both put in then you both gain a amazing feeling
    so what you gonna do for the other 23 hours and 55 minutes of the day then with her?

just a small trailer that i can can get my weekly shop from Aldi in

thats true mistermatty what ever you both put in you both gain amazing things so instead of wondering what to send or do, the best thing is to talk to her explain your feelings and treat her as the women you fell in love with

so what you gonna do for the other 23 hours and 55 minutes of the day then with her?
    You never told me you had met my missus ???

now now sparky , getting nervous soon be the big flight

if you went to farm foods you would need a bigger trailer get more for your money

Banned
    just a small trailer that i can can get my weekly shop from Aldi in
    I think someone is having a joke on us

Banned
    You never told me you had met my missus ???
    Now now boyz, play nicely

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    I think someone is having a joke on us
    Far from it , i am being 100 % honest here .....just because my lifestyle is difrrent from yours

hi there gwap, do you holiday back to the phils

so why is your lifestyle so differant to ours then??? do you work , have bills and dont you have a partner who is from the philippines

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    so why is your lifestyle so differant to ours then??? do you work , have bills and dont you have a partner who is from the philippines
    Yes i do have bills etc etc , i thought you were making Ref to my bicylcle trailer with the joke comment .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information