Thread: can someone recommend a driving lesson school?

Newbie (Restricted Access)

can someone recommend a driving lesson school?

i wanna learn how to drive. do u know any driving lesson near croydon area? quality and intensive lessons but not so expensive.. thanks

im not sure in the london area, it seems to me that they offer all the same sort of deals, like the first lesson free and the first five for sixty pounds, why not look online?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

I think it's best to find an independant driving instructor in your area. They usually do the best deals, especially if you do block bookings like 10 lessons at a time.

My son had his first one on Sunday with the same independent who taught his mother, in London for £20ph. She said he should only need 5 lessons before a test. There are cheaper, bigger driving schools, who string you along for more lessons so be careful how you evaluate them

Most driving instructors will allow trial lessons often at a cheaper rate. Have a look around and book 1 and then go with at least one other instructor on a trial lesson. See what they both say you need and how they plan to instruct you.

Ask how long they have instructed for, ask how busy they are. The first two instructors the wife used were often free but the last "good" one is always busy. Like builders and other professionals the busier a person is the more successful they are generally..

The Wife went with a mate of a mates who gave her discount but he was no good for the wife but helped others.. She tried another recommended for a few lessons liked the car then he changed the car and the instructor was not all that.. Then from a quick google i found a lady instructor driving a mini cooper who has really helped the Wife cost two pound more a lesson but each lesson is far more cost efficient than 3 of the cheaper ones...
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Thread Information