Thread: attention for WINWIN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey MrPuff maybe your eyes will puff out if I strangle you.You have no right to say that word to the owner of this forum. Goodness me if your in front of me or if I can reach you I don't ask any question I just punch your face until it smash like a mashed potatoes and choped you to bits.Yes you are brainless idiotic moroon man.Your hurt because its true.And what degree you got ha? Whats your job an executive to a multinational company and a salary of 100 to 200 thousand a year. You're soooooooo arogant, rude and no manners no humour at all.How dare you,yuo've got a nerve. Don't try me
    Mr Puff.If my husband just laughed at your very nice word huh I'm not. So be careful next when you go to another forum.So better go away .Bye.
    Regards,

Ping

Quote Originally Posted by Ping View Post
    Hey MrPuff maybe your eyes will puff out if I strangle you.You have no right to say that word to the owner of this forum. Goodness me if your in front of me or if I can reach you I don't ask any question I just punch your face until it smash like a mashed potatoes and choped you to bits.Yes you are brainless idiotic moroon man.Your hurt because its true.And what degree you got ha? Whats your job an executive to a multinational company and a salary of 100 to 200 thousand a year. You're soooooooo arogant, rude and no manners no humour at all.How dare you,yuo've got a nerve. Don't try me
    Mr Puff.If my husband just laughed at your very nice word huh I'm not. So be careful next when you go to another forum.So better go away .Bye.
    Go Go ate Ping lets have mash potatoe for lunch
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

GET A LIFE !!!

ouch

GET A SENSE OF HUMOR !

its fools like you who write into the Times, with your PC views and have this country up.

this is a forum of advice and fun, where you can chat and make friends, help each other out and have a laugh. thats if you know how to

Oh boy, u r in trouble! Obviously, u r not reading. Thats not the way to talk to the OWNER of the site! If u cant take the heat, get out! After what u have done, everyone will u.

Show him who's in charge here, Admin.

I'm glad u said "goat" and not sheep, Scotsfiancee... or else Boss will be madder. Just kidding Boss
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

WOW!! I had to read that 4 times to take it all in

That is what you call falling in a bucket of s*** and coming up smelling of s*** instead of roses!

Wrog time, Wrong place , Wrong person.

Very well handled Keith you handled that so well and shot him straight between the eyes!

I guess he feeling a bit of a right now! Nice one

always give the highest respect to the bosses....
    Filipina a born survivor!

Banned
    beautiful belfast-now/beautiful bayawan-future!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ping View Post

hey, i know this is from feburary, but i gotta just say . . .

PING, this was the best post i have seen here, and i have read as much of this site as i can.

I love it when a woman will defend her man as much as i love it when a man will defend the honour of his lady!

Well done!

remind me not to mess with you lol

this sounds just like my wife , and just like my dog, fearless, loyal and not to be messesd with

Thread Information