Thread: hello everyone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    @ pennbarry , can i ask if i had my xray already here in Philippine, do i need to undergo again for chest xraytest once i arrived in UK airport?or will just bring the result of my xray from Philippines and let them see in the airport once i arrive there?is it latest xray test result that will give to the UK airport?
    hope to hear from u.thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanelovesdeano View Post
    @ pennbarry , can i ask if i had my xray already here in Philippine, do i need to undergo again for chest xraytest once i arrived in UK airport?or will just bring the result of my xray from Philippines and let them see in the airport once i arrive there?is it latest xray test result that will give to the UK airport?
    hope to hear from u.thanks
    Not sure about that Jeane and not all spouses had their x-ray at UK airport.
    If you had it there and you are cleared, then you have nothing to worry about.
    In my case, I had my x-ray at Heathrow airport and they asked my contact information.
    After few weeks, I received a letter from them and advised me to register at NHS.
    I used that letter when I applied my NI number as they required me to bring it as one of proof of evidence that I live here.

Please do not worry to much, you will be alright.

Thread Information