Thread: Pete's Final Countdown Page

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Your not packed already are you?? :o

Mind you, I'm getting stuff in for Singapore, and that's 8 weeks away. Should have the wife's passport in 3 weeks, so can travel on that. So possibly the US in September, probably Florida & Arizona for 2 weeks, and do her other 9 million friends next year!!!
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Originally posted by admin@Mar 10 2005, 04:52 PM
    Your not packed already are you?? :o

Mind you, I'm getting stuff in for Singapore, and that's 8 weeks away. Should have the wife's passport in 3 weeks, so can travel on that. So possibly the US in September, probably Florida & Arizona for 2 weeks, and do her other 9 million friends next year!!!
    Thanks Keith, I dont think I am ready for packing just yet ! i have another 2 weeks of slogging out to sell bathrooms, my website is coming on well...and Ive tried to keep it in line with our community, so it will be http://www.british-filipino.com, I have purhcased this domain name, and my hosting package shouldbe up and running shortly, however, I still have to some work to do before I leave, although I did speak to Gina today, and she has booked the hotel, and by the way the venue has changed, its now at the Business Inn Bacolod City, and not at the Sugarland as previous thought, (hmmmm why do these girls change the venue) maybe it was 100 pesos less at this one) search me I dont know, she has chosen the cake, apparently its a 3 tier cake, with a ladder upto the top section, our giveaways are heart shaped soaps in a box with our wedding photo on and the date etc, then she is having her dress made, and Nanays outfit, also her ring is being made, and mine, geeeeeeze she really will be wanting me to wear that, next their is the Master of Ceremonies, and he is also going to sing for us, the theme for Notting Hill...he is costing us 1500 for the night no bad, dont you think Keith, Peter if you are around, we are having a 5 course meal, and the Judge is coming to the venue for us, we are having 400 photos, of which we will pick an album of 80 photos, hmmmm can you imagine what that would cost in UK.

Well I will let Gina get on with all this, while I work, and try and get myself out there, still a few days to go, but this time in 2 weeks I will be just about ready to go.

Whilst writing I have found something that some of you may be interested in, its a free text message account with MMS to the Philippines
    Its here at
    http://www.chikka.com/
    its pretty cool and works to Smart or Globe phones.

Thread Information