Thread: Pete's Final Countdown Page

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally posted by admin@Mar 15 2005, 08:20 AM
    Rockman's to bust trying to figure out what his rocks are for!!!

The forum fropped off Google for a few days when I updated the site, but it's back on now, and I'm advertising it again via the keywords, so it should pick up again.

Cheltenham Festival this week, so maybe like me, their mind is elsewhere?
    Thanks for doing that Keith, it just seems the forum has gone a little flat, we arent seeing much traffic from Philippines I dont think, although I think the dating site is quite well looked at, as for Rockman...he has put nothing back into the forum, we havent heard from him, before we couldnt keep him off, sadly, he has lost all interest in the forum now, but as I have said, people come use the forum and we dont hear from them again, I belong also to the http://asawa.org/asawa forum in the U.S.A. and thats very busy, but most of the posts, come from couples who are happy and settled, and all they want to do is help other couples have happiness, by answering just about any question anyone has ever had.

I spend about 30 minutes a night looking over the days, posts on the Asawa forum, and its quite good fun talking to others,

Anyway, we have to understand that some people will be like that.

Best wishes

Hi Pete,

Best of luck for the big day, it souds like you've really gone to town planning it, sounds like it will be a really good day. We went to Boracay and then Hong Kong for our honeymoon, but we didn't manage the big church wedding - hats off to you for managing to arrange that over there!!

You'll be flying out about the same time as us - just going for a quick visit, but only for the week so we'll be back in the UK by the time of your big day.

Anywy, congratulations, I'm glad it's all working out for you, the long wait is definitely worth it.

Originally posted by peterdavid@Mar 17 2005, 12:27 PM
    Hi Pete,

Best of luck for the big day, it souds like you've really gone to town planning it, sounds like it will be a really good day. We went to Boracay and then Hong Kong for our honeymoon, but we didn't manage the big church wedding - hats off to you for managing to arrange that over there!!

You'll be flying out about the same time as us - just going for a quick visit, but only for the week so we'll be back in the UK by the time of your big day.

Anywy, congratulations, I'm glad it's all working out for you, the long wait is definitely worth it.
    Hi Peter, good to see you online, well let us know where you will be, you never know, I might take Gina up to Boracay for 2-3 days before the wedding, just for a break, I could do with it actually, I really should have gone this Friday, but I will have to wait another week, thanks for the support, you are quite right, its been a long long time, we are more or less doing the same as you, going up to Boracay for 2-3 days, then maybe we will do another Hong Kong package, Im suprised you are only going for a week, I know whats its like, by the time you get there, its 2 days travelling and 2 days back, I find a week isnt long enough, but then if you have to get back for work etc, I guess its the only way, actually Pete we arent doing a church wedding, its a civil ceremony, but a proper Filipino wedding, at the Business Inn in Bacolod City, we are having the full extras package, room up to a 100 guests, for the full 5 course sit down dinner, tell your wife, we are also having 2 Pigs as well, they are about P5000 for the pair, of course I shan't be killing them, that will be done for us, we are having quite a few extras, but its within my budget, did you know Pete total cost of the wedding including the rings, photography, ceremony, judges fees, Barong, wedding dress, 5 course dinner, ice carvings, place settings, flowers, reception music, mercedes car for the Mother of the bride, and entourage, brides accessories, is tops £1200.00 or P120,000 not bad is it ?? that also includes invitations, Master of Ceremonies, and Give Aways, so the same thing here in UK, we are talking mega bucks, I think you get much more for your money in the Phils and Im looking forward to a decent wedding, my first marriage was a quick trip to the registry office and it cost me about £25.00 at the most.

I want Gina to have a nice wedding, and I am really looking forward to it, just wish these days would move a little faster, but thats always the way, with these things.

Thread Information