Thread: Pete's Final Countdown Page

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    I've heard strange stories about men meeting up in railway stations :lol:

Great Cheltenham, I managed 14 out of 24 winners, my best ever, and I think I passed 10 of them onto members, so they are happy. Well apart from the odd one's who ignore the advice and think they know better!!
    Regards,

Keith & Ping

Free Asian dating & forum - www.filipinouk.co.uk
    Subscription dating, 1000's of members - www.asiansingle4u.com
    Professional gambling & forum - www.win2win.co.uk
    Betting bot reviews - www.exchangebots.com
    Professional poker & forum - www.win2winpoker.co.uk
    Astronomy forum - www.astronomy-forum.co.uk
    Company site - www.win2win-limited.co.uk

Originally posted by admin@Mar 18 2005, 08:20 PM
    I've heard strange stories about men meeting up in railway stations :lol:

Great Cheltenham, I managed 14 out of 24 winners, my best ever, and I think I passed 10 of them onto members, so they are happy. Well apart from the odd one's who ignore the advice and think they know better!!
    Well is great to see the forum is back online again, boy whatever will we do if the big button is pushed, well as you know this is my countdown page, so hey, listen in...well 3 days to go and a wake up... and finally here it is..my own website, at
    http://www.british-filipino.com so go on you can all have your little looksee, now, and best of luck, it only took me 6 weeks to build.

Hi pete,

Not long now then...? We're off out there ourselves on sunday, just a flying visit for family reasons and then back again. Hope it all goes really well for you, and it's everything you hoped for.

When are you planning on lodging the visa?

Take care,
    Paul.

Originally posted by peterdavid@Mar 23 2005, 09:31 AM
    Hi pete,

Not long now then...? We're off out there ourselves on sunday, just a flying visit for family reasons and then back again. Hope it all goes really well for you, and it's everything you hoped for.

When are you planning on lodging the visa?

Take care,
    Paul.
    Hi well we have a provisional date booked with the call centre for 26th April 2005, however we may not be ready in time, I suspect we wont be, the Judge has to sign the marriage contract and will not do that we are told until Monday the 11th of April, however, we have to register the marriage with the NSO, I am due back in UK on 20th April 2005 and its back straight out to work, it maybe that 6 days later Gina is in Manila for her interview however, I dont think she will be, we may have to set it back 2 weeks until we are ready with the paperwork, but hey whats 2 weeks this has been going on for 20 months now, so its coming up to 2 years, we have our whole life ahead of us, so another 2 weeks isnt going to make much difference, secondly, I would want Gina to have a Despedida de soldera before she comes over, so that has to be arranged, but I think by middle of May she will be here, if everything goes according to plan, as its spring now, I think its a good time for her to come over.

Well it looks like you are heading over just the day after, I will be hanging around Makati for 2 days, as the Embassy is not open on Monday its a bank hol obviously, so we will be hanginga around, geeeeze I dont know what we will be getting up to ? we have a condo booked actually...but Im not sure what the arrangements are as yet, Im sure Aunty has organized it.

On Tuesday we will be in the Consular section fixing up the LCM and then its down to the provinces for the wedding, we will be probably heading over to Boracay, I am trying to persuade Gina to let us go, the weather will be fantastic...if you are going, just let me know where you are likely to be staying, and of course..you have never given me your surname..so i couldnt possibly find you.

I will be either at Casar Pilar Beach resort, or Nigi Nigi Noos Noos, I think !!, but if you are there between say 31st and 7th, I will be in Nigi Nigi Noos Noos bar, most nights, with Gina..you cant miss me, big, blonde, england shirt..what else do you need.

Pete

Hello Paul,

Well hey dont worry, sometimes things in life happen that delay matters, dont be downhearted, if you had to go through a divorce back to back with your relationship, thats the hardest thing of all, I am sometimes up in that area where you work, I do calls in Westminsiter, reguarly, Im in NW11 tomorrow actually, in the afternoon, I know a few places on Edgware road, we could meet up, if you fancy a coffee and a chat, if you look across from the Victory Services Club, to Edgware road, there is a Starbucks across their..near to Marble Arch station, there a few places around, there, or I could meet you at Edgware road, tube station, although to do that, I would have to come up by train, or leave the car in one of those underground car parks, but, maybe if you fancy a natter, I can come into the area, if its divorce advice you need, hahahah wait until i get back from being married later on in April 2005, have to get this wedding done first, buddy, but its a bummer if you are married and with a filipina, you have to do something positive for her, or you will never end up together, well not in UK Anyway.

Have you seen my website...http://www.british-filipino.com works much better with broadband.

Pete

Well guys its 1 day plus a wake up !!!, getting closer and closer just, and then i will be winging my way out to the land of Duck fetus eggs, bits of paper, and express fee charges, and I just cant beleive finally its here wow.

So come on lets have some more final fanfares, it should b easy, "Whenever your asked a question just say I do"

Thread Information