Thread: About to Apply for Spousal Visa.

Banned

About to Apply for Spousal Visa.

Hi All, it's been ages since I have been on here! I am glad my account hasn't frozen over! It's nice to see so many still here from when I was here before!!

So - My wife and her visa!

So, all the documents I have needed to send to the Philippines for the Mrs. to apply for the spousal visa, arrived in the Philippines within a few days - didn't count them, but it was less than a week.

She will fly to Manila to present all the documents personally!

I have a good feeling about this.

During the time between when I was on here last and now, I stopped working at the job where I was a manager, and have opened my own school (again) ... and I am loving it. It's going really well!

This offered me the opportunity to offer my wife a job as an admin assistant.

As well as this, we own our own house outright, and I was able to provide evidence of that, and also £4500 roughly in the bank.

The only little thing I am wondering about is ....

should we print out and supply all of our chats including "Yahoo Messenger" chats, as the pages would run into the 1000's

or should we simply make a note elsewhere in our application that this is the case?

Anyway,

thanks for listening, and it's good to be back

James!

, James. I'd begun to think you'd "disappeared off the radar" altogether ... and was relieved to see your avatar picture had popped-up on my profile page just the other day! So, back, my friend ... it's good to read your update, and to know that everything has been progressing nicely for you since your last visit.

And now, to cap it all, your wife is on the verge of following you to the UK. Great! As regards printing out the emails, 'Yahoo Messenger' chats, &c., that passed between the two of you, I realise they WILL run into the thousands ... but I would suggest you whittle them down to a manageable number, and include the most relevant - the ones that best-indicate the strength of your relationship, in other words - as this is what WE did when MY wife applied. To my mind, it seems daft that [established] married couples should have to go to such lengths to prove the legitimacy of their union. But such is the "red tape" associated with bureaucracy these days, that it's best to get things right from the outset.

Good Luck to your good lady with her imminent application.

Nice to see you back here and good luck on the spouse application
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    , James. I'd begun to think you'd "disappeared off the radar" altogether ... and was relieved to see your avatar picture had popped-up on my profile page just the other day! So, back, my friend ... it's good to read your update, and to know that everything has been progressing nicely for you since your last visit.

And now, to cap it all, your wife is on the verge of following you to the UK. Great! As regards printing out the emails, 'Yahoo Messenger' chats, &c., that passed between the two of you, I realise they WILL run into the thousands ... but I would suggest you whittle them down to a manageable number, and include the most relevant - the ones that best-indicate the strength of your relationship, in other words - as this is what WE did when MY wife applied. To my mind, it seems daft that [established] married couples should have to go to such lengths to prove the legitimacy of their union. But such is the "red tape" associated with bureaucracy these days, that it's best to get things right from the outset.

Good Luck to your good lady with her imminent application.

Thanks arthur for your very kind words. It's the kind of respectful and genuinely helpful response I have come to expect from you.

I am very glad that you are now a Moderator. I am very sure that you will do that responsibility a great honour.

Thanks for your advice vis a vis the visa (see what i did there?) .... and it's much appreciated and very helpful!

Thanks

JH.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liane View Post
    Nice to see you back here and good luck on the spouse application
    Thanks, it's really good to know that I was missed and thanks for wishing us good luck!

JH.

hi there james i sent over the start the middle and the end just to prove that we were talking between those times about 12 pages i think

you dont need to send the chat longs

go to the archive and print off the dates and time, then turn over and print the other side, save the planet
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    you dont need to send the chat longs

go to the archive and print off the dates and time, then turn over and print the other side, save the planet
    how would i go about doing that?

please help

many thanks B.A.B.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    hi there james i sent over the start the middle and the end just to prove that we were talking between those times about 12 pages i think
    great idea mate ... thanks for that what was the outcome??

try using the search function as its much quicker than waiting for a reply

i take it you already saved the yahoo archive?

go to veiw archive to show the date and time and who you chatted with,expand the borders to as far as they will go to show the most dates you have chatted,maximize the screen.

you may have many months saved on the archive,so start at the first date and print that page,then roll the screen to show the next page of dates until you have printed them all and turn the pages over and print on the other side

then press print screen or ALT+ print screen.

open paint,left click then paste.

goto file,then page setup.

click landscape,then fit to 1 page by 1 page.

now print

and preview page

simples

theres no need to show them what your conversation is about?

you maybe having a sexy chat?

Banned
    well you see, that's the problem, i haven't saved any archive, as i didn't know about it, whereas, in retrospect, if i knew about such a thing, I would have done it! d'oh

and the rather helpful several paragraphs you put (for which i am thankful), somewhat negate your first paragraph!

Thanks nonetheless.

JH.

did your wife?

get her to print them or you open her yahoo and do it, btw it was copy and paste from a old thread

Banned
    I'll see if she did

thanks for the help

Banned
    Hello Jim, could to see you back. Good luck with the visa, I'm sure it will all go swimmingly. Keep us posted

Banned
    Good luck with the visa application Jim

Banned
    thanks trips and sean appreciate the kind words

JH

Quote Originally Posted by James Hubbard View Post
    great idea mate ... thanks for that what was the outcome??
    the outcome is july 31 emma is landing at manchester airport with a fiancee visa

Banned
    fantastic mate, well done, she'll get here when it's still warm (as opposed to my wife who I am planning will return with me from the Pinas in November)

Thread Information