I think im just getting a bit stress with all these long distance relationship/marriage. Things are not the same anymore which i thought its going to be much closer and dedicated since we got married. But i was wrong. As soon as hes got over with his loneliness he has left things for the last minute and would concentrate more with other stuff which really me off!

He cried like a baby when he was leaving me at the airport, chat and texted me all the time on his early days back in the uk. Telling me how happy he is for having such a wonderful family, great holiday and wedding and for having me in his life. and now its the other way round, i have to tell him that i am online and missing him.

Or is it just me that im bored and i think of silly things?

I love my husband and i know he loves me ( if not he wouldnt come to marry me ) But since were not together he makes himself busy specially with his hobby. I sometimes think its getting too much and he couldnt control himself. And he forgets me...he goes online to this website till late and wont even bother to say he is online until i find out. ( means, he doesnt wonna chat?)
And when i start to question him he starts getting angry and defensive. And feels like im accussing him.
Was it wrong asking him?

All i want is to be his priority before he does something else. I dont mind but sometimes he waste money for his hobby when he knows we got stuff to pay in the future. I just dont wonna say anything ( hes old enough to realize that). but it really drives me and all i can do is sit here and wait...

I really dont know what is happening and dont know whats his priority. I did try to remind him and spoke to him about that but he just told me that he knows whats hes doing and he knows his priorities....(yeah right).

I sit here all day thinking of him when kids are in school, i make sure i send him a text and email him at work. Ask him if hes ok. wishing he have a good day in work. i dont have friends here to go out with, i stick my head on the internet not to get bored. Been so honest and dedicated and this is what i get.
I dont know if this is just happening to me.
But i hope im not going .