Quote Originally Posted by oOokhlareeceoOo View Post
Ive tried...but he said he doesnt wonna talk about it as he knows it was his fault. And he tries to get away from it by talking about his hobby again. If i continue talking about it he would log off and not talk to me anymore. and next morning hes fine as if nothing happened. So what do i do? Pretend that everything is now okay and yes hes got away from it again.
Do u guys do that? I always expect a sorry from him being an but he never did. So i mostly keep it with me unsaid. i sulk myself without him knowing. I know it really sounds pathetic but i hope you guys wouldnt think that i am. To be honest i dont have friends to go out with and to talk with. i have been away for more than 4 years and i never have any communications with my old friends. Its not the same when you're not togther. When we were together we could sort things out, talk about the problem, but now its the fear of loosing each other if i go any further. So here i am and wants to listen and read in every opinion you have as i know you do have some experiences that you could share to me.
Dont be shy to let me know if i need to see a brain doctor . I will apreciate that
it may not be a good advice but somehow it might work...dont get attach to him too much. make yourself busy with other things rather than thinking and waiting for ur hubby to give u time...stop doing the things u do to him for a while like frequent texting or call...pass a day or two..just answer his text or call but don't take initiative to do first...in short deal with him the way he deals with you...if he refused to listen to you about what you feel then stop telling him but rather do some actions that would make him sit down and talk about your sentiments...action speaks rather than words