Thread: is there such a perfect relationship?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Been there and husband done that. I was shocked when saw him crying as I knew he was in the Royal army. He cried everytime we're at the airport. It's a sad place for both of us.

I just kept myself busy in making money in the Philippines, and time came, after few years we're together now.

There's no such perfect relationship. I have a friend whom I helped to marry a british and when she came over, she said they have perfect relationship and trying to envy me and said I only live with in-laws, and said my husband seems snobbish etc. She even told me that her husband is perfect, never had arguement with her.

But after a year of stay here, she found out her husband living with somebody. I'm not sure if she got ILR but they both left their council house here and heard nothing anymore. Maybe a TNT now.

If you feel you need to say something, say it in good timing and calm down but never shy to give your opinion and tell what you feel about his wrongdoing.
    Thank you ate Penny!
    That is one thing that i couldnt do...showing off and pretending that im a happy person in a perfect relationship which is really not. And this is why im here. I know there'll be good and bad but sometimes when i know its too much i ask for help and advise. Who knows i might be wrong or not. But atleast i had gather some thoughts before i say something or make some actions before i regret at the end of the day. Im sick of being childish, spoiled little cow, tantrums when i dont get what i want. This is my second marriage and i want it to work.
    But there are times that i feel like im running out patience so sometimes i needed to speak up but no body is free to listen....and thats one thing thats frustrates me and i couldnt even express my feelings to my husband because he knows he was right and im the one being silly and stupid.
    So i end up apologizing just not to make things worst.
    I know theres a few in this forum who has been through what im having but im glad they understand. The paranoia, the loneliness, the missing, bored and all that lot. Im happy that its not just me.
    Thank you ever so much!
    I'm a cruel and heartless bitch but I’m damn good at it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oOokhlareeceoOo View Post
    Thank you ate Penny!
    That is one thing that i couldnt do...showing off and pretending that im a happy person in a perfect relationship which is really not. And this is why im here. I know there'll be good and bad but sometimes when i know its too much i ask for help and advise. Who knows i might be wrong or not. But atleast i had gather some thoughts before i say something or make some actions before i regret at the end of the day. Im sick of being childish, spoiled little cow, tantrums when i dont get what i want. This is my second marriage and i want it to work.
    But there are times that i feel like im running out patience so sometimes i needed to speak up but no body is free to listen....and thats one thing thats frustrates me and i couldnt even express my feelings to my husband because he knows he was right and im the one being silly and stupid.
    So i end up apologizing just not to make things worst.
    I know theres a few in this forum who has been through what im having but im glad they understand. The paranoia, the loneliness, the missing, bored and all that lot. Im happy that its not just me.
    Thank you ever so much!
    Don't apologize if he was wrong. Let him realise and give him time and space to think what he have done.
    There's nothing wrong in answering back rather than saying yes to him all the time.

Thread Information