Thread: My friend’s sister GRANTED FAMILY VISIT VISA in just 2 days!

Thumbs up My friend’s sister GRANTED FAMILY VISIT VISA in just 2 days!

A 23 years old, sister of my friend (who is settled in UK) granted FAMILY VISIT VISA, she’s very happy and thankful to me cos I’ve helped her accomplishing her visa application, but of course the info’s and tips I gave were came from here FIL-UK forum…. cheers to the Boss and to all the members here
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

did she pay you an agency fee
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

great news for your friend what a excellent site this is so many positive visa results are granted due to a big help from this forum its a wonderfull forum

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    did she pay you an agency fee
    How I wish Joe so it cover up my spouse visa fee
    well it's a great feeling to be able to help

Quote Originally Posted by stevie c View Post
    great news for your friend what a excellent site this is so many positive visa results are granted due to a big help from this forum its a wonderfull forum
    Agree

From my experiences in the past,I have brought family members over 10 times for visits, a very important point is to show that they have reason to return to the P.I.,Jobs, reliant family members and there own money in bank account.
    Its very hard to bring over a jobless family member who has no money

Quote Originally Posted by LEAHnew View Post
    A 23 years old, sister of my friend (who is settled in UK) granted FAMILY VISIT VISA, she’s very happy and thankful to me cos I’ve helped her accomplishing her visa application, but of course the info’s and tips I gave were came from here FIL-UK forum…. cheers to the Boss and to all the members here
    Hello Leah, Maybe you can give ideas as my sister will be applying family visit visa this month. Can you tell me what other documents we needed? I will send her our bank statements, mortgage statement , my husband's 3 months pay slips and also my payslip as I am working. She have a good job position in Dubai. She is a Administrator in Logistic Department and have been working with the company for 5 years. Her company is Hewitt Packard Dubai. I want her to get her visa soon... Thanks!

Respected Member
    it is very hard to bring over a jobless person, as my wife applied for family visit visa b4, and it was refused, even though she owns her own house and had money in the bank. But she had no job as she is a housewife looking after are 2 children. So i assume it was that she didnt have a job and thats why it was refused,my wife gave all the correct documents ie bank statements and deeds for the house etc... I have learnt since that a family visit visa is the hardest to get.

Quote Originally Posted by junior02 View Post
    it is very hard to bring over a jobless person, as my wife applied for family visit visa b4, and it was refused, even though she owns her own house and had money in the bank. But she had no job as she is a housewife looking after are 2 children. So i assume it was that she didnt have a job and thats why it was refused,my wife gave all the correct documents ie bank statements and deeds for the house etc... I have learnt since that a family visit visa is the hardest to get.
    My bro-in-law was the last one 2 years ago, no problem getting the visa but when he landed at heathrow they wanted to refuse him entry.
    We was there to meet him and were interviewed at the airport and politely but firmly refuted their allegations that he was here to work. We succeeded and he stayed for the full 6 months.

That`s with a clean track record of all the previous visitors. You can never take it for granted.

We was at the airport for 8 hours and had to pay something like £40 in parking fees.

Quote Originally Posted by scottishbride View Post
    Hello Leah, Maybe you can give ideas as my sister will be applying family visit visa this month. Can you tell me what other documents we needed? I will send her our bank statements, mortgage statement , my husband's 3 months pay slips and also my payslip as I am working. She have a good job position in Dubai. She is a Administrator in Logistic Department and have been working with the company for 5 years. Her company is Hewitt Packard Dubai. I want her to get her visa soon... Thanks!
    Hi sis, I'm not sure if she can apply in Dubai as Family Visit in UK. But I want to share my friend's sister docs she submitted and her situation:
    1. The sponsor is her sister who holds ILR status and married to an English guy
    - sent Invitation Letter for their upcoming son's Baptismal celebration
    - my friend sent her updated bank statement (only 1)
    - my friend passport copy and visa stamp copy
    2. The applicant submitted Employment certificate, Bank statement and bank certificate (120k pesos)
    She also includes her parents business permit and her parents (property) land title copy

She mentioned on Travel date for 2 weeks only

PM me sis for anymore further details
    Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by junior02 View Post
    I was not following your wife's visa process. I applied for family visit visa as well to meet his parents for the first and it got denied but I was given an appeal form to which my husband posted to tribunal in the UK. Did you try to appeal as well? what were the grounds of the decision. Sometimes the ECO follows a certain category for every visa application.
    Life as we make it

Thread Information