Thread: ? PC Fatigue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    is your pc working ok, arthur?

have you ever formatted the hard drive, i can talk you through it if you like, its quite simple
    It's definitely a lot better than it WAS, my friend ... still not perfect ... but we'll see how it goes. As I said in response to Jim Ottley, an engineer from the 'Tech Guys' called round a few weeks ago at my request. But you know ME ... ... I'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to how computers function! So yes, I'd certainly be glad of your kind offer as regards ... ... formatting [whatever that means in technical jargon] the hard drive ...

And congratulations again on achieving 4,000 posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    It's definitely a lot better than it WAS, my friend ... still not perfect ... but we'll see how it goes. As I said in response to Jim Ottley, an engineer from the 'Tech Guys' called round a few weeks ago at my request. But you know ME ... ... I'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to how computers function! So yes, I'd certainly be glad of your kind offer as regards ... ... formatting [whatever that means in technical jargon] the hard drive ...

And congratulations again on achieving 4,000 posts!
    i will reply in a few days when i have time, btw what did the tech guy do?, had it made any real difference.
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Thread Information