Thread: Wayne Rooney Family Man

Banned

Wayne Rooney Family Man

Wayne Rooney May 2010

Wayne also recently revealed that becoming a father has changed his attitude to life.

‘It’s been a life changing experience,’ he told the People.

‘Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to.’

And he said becoming a father transformed him from a nightclubber into a family man.

He admitted he now enjoys early nights and spending time at home with his son and wife Coleen instead of partying with team-mates.

He said: 'I don't think it has changed me as the person I am but it has just added something different to my life in a great way. It's different and hard work, but a great feeling.

'Now I have someone to look after and I just want to be with Kai and Coleen as much as possible.

'I don't go out clubbing very much any more, maybe only a couple of times a year. I'm now in bed by 10:30pm, it used to be 1am.'

Wayne Rooney August 2010

RELAXED Wayne Rooney partied until dawn - smoking, chanting footie songs and urinating down a wall near a bottle bank.

The £140,000-a-week Man United striker and wife Coleen stepped out with pals to spend a night on the razzle at a Manchester city centre bar.

And as some Red Devils team-mates completed rigorous pre-season fitness tours, Wayne painted the town red, staying at the venue until 5.30am yesterday, when he emerged singing raucous football songs in the street.

Meanwhile Coleen wore a disapproving expression as she barked at her millionaire hubby to climb into a waiting taxi.

Wayne and his missus, both 24, began the night at 9pm at a posh Chinese restaurant and were smuggled into Manchester's trendy Panacea via a rear entrance just after midnight.

One onlooker told The Sun how the soccer star - who suffered World Cup disappointment with England - danced while pals at his VIP table sank £250 magnum bottles of vodka, some mixed with cola.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0vY7K5JeD

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...=feeds-newsxml

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Wayne Rooney May 2010

Wayne also recently revealed that becoming a father has changed his attitude to life.

‘It’s been a life changing experience,’ he told the People.

‘Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to.’

And he said becoming a father transformed him from a nightclubber into a family man.

He admitted he now enjoys early nights and spending time at home with his son and wife Coleen instead of partying with team-mates.

He said: 'I don't think it has changed me as the person I am but it has just added something different to my life in a great way. It's different and hard work, but a great feeling.

'Now I have someone to look after and I just want to be with Kai and Coleen as much as possible.

'I don't go out clubbing very much any more, maybe only a couple of times a year. I'm now in bed by 10:30pm, it used to be 1am.'

Wayne Rooney August 2010

RELAXED Wayne Rooney partied until dawn - smoking, chanting footie songs and urinating down a wall near a bottle bank.

The £140,000-a-week Man United striker and wife Coleen stepped out with pals to spend a night on the razzle at a Manchester city centre bar.

And as some Red Devils team-mates completed rigorous pre-season fitness tours, Wayne painted the town red, staying at the venue until 5.30am yesterday, when he emerged singing raucous football songs in the street.

Meanwhile Coleen wore a disapproving expression as she barked at her millionaire hubby to climb into a waiting taxi.

Wayne and his missus, both 24, began the night at 9pm at a posh Chinese restaurant and were smuggled into Manchester's trendy Panacea via a rear entrance just after midnight.

One onlooker told The Sun how the soccer star - who suffered World Cup disappointment with England - danced while pals at his VIP table sank £250 magnum bottles of vodka, some mixed with cola.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0vY7K5JeD

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...=feeds-newsxml
    Thank goodness we got Terry and Cole to look up to

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lestaxi1 View Post
    Thank goodness we got Terry and Cole to look up to
    Looks like I might be seeing him on Sunday Les - some of the papers are reporting that as a "punishment" he'll have to play in the Community Shield ! - it's a dirty job ........................I'll look out for him at half time when he'll be toking on a roll up in the tunnel

I'm actually looking forward to the Community Shield !

Anything to erase the "England" nightmare is a good thing

Banned

Yep it should be good - first time at the new Wembley for me

Chuck prawn butties at the corperate seating area,thats if they get back to their seats before match finished

0-0 After extra time..... .... win on penalties at 0-1
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    0-0 After extra time..... .... win on penalties at 0-1
    3-0 to Chelski Have I lost my mind

Score just popped into my head

Banned
    3-0 to Chelski Have I lost my mind

Score just popped into my head
    They'll have you Les instead of that octopus at the next world cup