Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One Month!!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gecko_pikachu View Post
    Sometimes we fall in love with the wrong person and I think this is what's happening for you........................................
    Ghee, don't be bothered about this bloke anymore!
    He's just wasting your time.
    If I were on your shoe, I would've ended the relationship abruptly.
    Breaking up with him is one of your best options.
    Please stop loving this guy.
    It's not too late.
    How do you know that he really loves you?
    You haven't even met him in person.
    It's sounds like you're more mature than he is.
    You're smart, so I think you know you can't expect him to change for you.
    I suspect you'll be fine without him.
    easier said than done but i had kissed so many frogs already. UNloving my prince is hard to do. i will consider all your advice.

thanks sis. i have met him in person already. we started chatting almost a year ago.
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rani View Post
    i'm so sorry to hear this sad news but i agree with all advices here... i know how hard it is to break up with somebody but remember that time heals... just get busy and delete him in all your communication lines... he's not worthy of your love ghee

wanna chat?
    salamat sis.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Just a suggestion,

Could somebody who can speak fluent tagalog please let Ghee know exactly what we are saying, maybe it will sink in if heard in her own tongue.
    hmmmph, im on my 2nd day on getting comments let me do my rant in style

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    ... she's just having a hard time choosing between what her heart and mind says...
    ... , Rayna!

Quote Originally Posted by ghee101 View Post
    hmmmph, im on my 2nd day on getting comments let me do my rant in style

... feel FREE ... [sometimes] a good old rant - and "letting off steam" - can help us rid ourselves of pent-up anger and frustration ... to beneficial effect.

theres a sucker born every minute
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    theres a sucker bornatbirth every minute
    Coming from the guy who does what his wife says

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    Coming from the guy who does what his wife says
    can you keep a secret, i only let her think that

Banned
    you made me laugh today thank you.
    glad i could give you a chuckle whilst illustrating an important point

Love is blind and good advice by outsiders will rarely make one jot of difference to those involved..
    She already knows how far she`s willing to be pushed ..Its like trying to give good counsel to a lemming as it is hurtles towards the edge ...Or flogging a dead horse..
    Ke sara sara..What will be will be..
    However.. I wish her luck on her way down.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    However.. I wish her luck on her way down.
    Sad, but true
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    yes ghee get some one that will love u for u

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky1979 View Post
    yes ghee get some one that will love u for u
    thanks. i will. i may have to wait a little longer.

stay on this site ghee, you have many friends and surely someone will be taken by how you are, good luck

thanks. i will. i may have to wait a little longer.
    At last ghee you are thinking ahead to life without this loser

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... feel FREE ... [sometimes] a good old rant - and "letting off steam" - can help us rid ourselves of pent-up anger and frustration ... to beneficial effect.
    oh thank you!! i really need to get it off my chest.

i really love the guy and i want a future with him. it's still fresh so i dont know what's in store for me.

"great things come to those who wait."

Just read your speed read the thread and your post. If the Guy is a Brit firstly i applogise for his rudness to think a Fillipina of normal means can fly over with no time to save and cant be assed to get of his backside and meet you is a

Diddums he spent a lot in asterdam I dont know your background but if he looked at the difference in earnings and general income between the UK and Phill...

In london we do share things 50 50 but we also are normally openminded and polite enough to realise that not all can do that. When we met the wife had no means to have flown to the UK or treat me much more than buy me a few simple gifts and foods. But they meant the world to me and in proportion (my finances to hers) we were sharing 50 50.

He seems to want to control you and you seem to not mind. You argue you everyday well what will you do if he argues with u while your abroad who will help you then when he blocks you coming to his home?

Taking a months leave after starting at a company not going to be easy and how will you pay for the loan? Oh is he going to make you pay your way in London? Charge you rent to stay at his house? Ghee it will cost you hundreds of pounds to live for a month in London. Lets say at least 100,000 pesos possibly more if you go out etc.

Ring him up as others say and say cheerio and thanks for showing me your true colours before you invested and risked so much to see him..

You have shown what a good woman you are in the loyalty you are showing him and tolerance of his rudness and sheer dumbness of thinking a pinay of normal phill means cna simply pop over on a plane

Once again i applogise for his ways as a fellow Brit. Im truely ashamed of someone sharing somethign in common with me who is such a bully and tyrant it may all be mental now but who is to say he can control his anger in person?

Please be careful and think this though so many good men in the world including British and pinoy who would treat you with far more respect and understanding..
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Just read your speed read the thread and your post. If the Guy is a Brit firstly i applogise for his rudness to think a Fillipina of normal means can fly over with no time to save and cant be assed to get of his backside and meet you is a

Diddums he spent a lot in asterdam I dont know your background but if he looked at the difference in earnings and general income between the UK and Phill...

In london we do share things 50 50 but we also are normally openminded and polite enough to realise that not all can do that. When we met the wife had no means to have flown to the UK or treat me much more than buy me a few simple gifts and foods. But they meant the world to me and in proportion (my finances to hers) we were sharing 50 50.

He seems to want to control you and you seem to not mind. You argue you everyday well what will you do if he argues with u while your abroad who will help you then when he blocks you coming to his home?

Taking a months leave after starting at a company not going to be easy and how will you pay for the loan? Oh is he going to make you pay your way in London? Charge you rent to stay at his house? Ghee it will cost you hundreds of pounds to live for a month in London. Lets say at least 100,000 pesos possibly more if you go out etc.

Ring him up as others say and say cheerio and thanks for showing me your true colours before you invested and risked so much to see him..

You have shown what a good woman you are in the loyalty you are showing him and tolerance of his rudness and sheer dumbness of thinking a pinay of normal phill means cna simply pop over on a plane

Once again i applogise for his ways as a fellow Brit. Im truely ashamed of someone sharing somethign in common with me who is such a bully and tyrant it may all be mental now but who is to say he can control his anger in person?

Please be careful and think this though so many good men in the world including British and pinoy who would treat you with far more respect and understanding..
    Oh what a great advice!

Ghee i know its going to be difficult for you....yes you love the guy but think of your future!
    You get heartaches now and how much more when you are together?

Why dont you sit down and spend time thinking about it. Start a new tomorrow...forget the waitings of phonecalls, emails, etc. Start your day doing different things.

Move on. You will be fine. Its not too late to find someone much better.
    Maybe you just love the guy because of his physical outlook, gwapo, but look deep inside... You know what im talking about Ghee...you need to wake up love.
    I'm a cruel and heartless bitch but I’m damn good at it!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post

we get along in so many ways, in all aspects. one day, i'll let you see that side of him. he is more sensible than i am. its just this going there in a month that really got to my nerves...yes i saw in the chatbox, its mental torture.

i'll take things slowly, one step at a time. i was so angry yesterday, after talking for 6 hours, i said i give up! made us both even more depressed the next 24 hours. he said sorry and wants me there on xmas.

i'll try go on my life the normal way. thank you guys.

Banned
    i'll take things slowly, one step at a time. i was so angry yesterday, after talking for 6 hours, i said i give up! made us both even more depressed the next 24 hours. he said sorry and wants me there on xmas.

Wrong, dear.....

You have to be firm, and tell him that it will be up to him to visit you at Christmas...

You are just making excuses for him, he is winning by making you feel inferior...

what exaclty do you want from life

have a think about it, think about the type of man you want, then try and find him.

why do you keep putting yourself down and saying you have done silly things in the past, you let him blame you for everything and accept the blame, he treats you like dirt and you keep coming back for more, so he treats you like more dirt......

just dump him and move on and find a nice guy who will do everything for you

Banned
    he is selfish indeed... just thinking of what works for him.. when my then bf (now hubby) told me about visiting him first since the tourist visa is cheap, i told him that i can't afford it and that i have work and can't get off work for a month... he understood.. so he made the adjustments and arranged for his visit...

if he really, truly, loves you.. he would understand why you can't visit him given your situation.. ultimatums sometimes don't work...

why not you instead turn the tables at him and give him an ultimatum? you're the lady and men should do the chasing, not you.. hehehe

and i truly agree with what your friend said in his/her email.. soo many men out there who are willing to move mountains for the one they love.. he doesn't deserve you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information