last march 2009 i applied for a spouse visa. im unemployed, submitted divorced our result, marriage contract from NSO,copies of sponsor's passport and stamped pages, tenancy agreement, remittance slips, certificate of no impediments from the consul, supporting letters from me and from my husband, my husband birth certificate, my birth certificate.. my college diploma, certifications and transcript.. my NBI,. the one thing we didnt not provide was the bank statement.. but that time my husband cnt work bcoz of his medical problem.. he have bank account but we didnt showed it bcoz not much in there.. so aftr 4 months of waiting i went to VSF to pick up the result and it was refused.. so we dicided to appeal and submitted plane ticket stubs, copy of medical records and benefits letter.. then lst january my husband fone them wat is happening to my visa and wat docs we can stil provide, because the vsf transfered it to UK IMMIGRATION TRIBUNAL.. so we submit pictures of my family, wedding, out of town etc.. letters from the people close to us explaining that we r legally married and its genuine.. history calls,used prepaid card, immigration extention papers and reciept, msgs from facebook and friendster.. plane ticket stubs.. and i guess we have more than enough prooft.. before we got the decision my husband invited for an interview in wales by a judge.. then asked him few questions..i recieved the decision of the appealed last june 2010 and again it was DISMISS...