Thread: Bad Boys in the Philipines

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bad Boys in the Philipines

Hmm..the replies for my rant have taken me by surprise..I thought I would be shouted at at least by someone...well johncar54 I respect the time you took to read my rant, but I was talking to the mayor today (he's my uncle in law) and he agree's....the Philipines don't extradite people back to the UK... but I was told that unofficialy...up to 20 bodies a month get shipped out of the Philipines...believe that or not, just passing on what was told to me by someone who knows..(not the Mayor by the way).as for driving here, I have a motorbike and have been driving for 6 months, the only things that scare me are the long distance coaches....here, they own the road (two bad crashes lately..30 odd and 40 odd killed) and my concentration which lapses when on a long run and kids and dogs run out in front of me.. Bohol....brilliant place..they don't stand for the crap there..I loved the place, went on a biking ride with 3 aussies there and had a great time..The Aussie big man here ran a kiddy fiddler out of town a couple of months ago and earned all our respect for that. As for the bipolar thing...the lady next door is a nurse in the Maasin hospital and she agreed with the quote, but says its much higher in young girls here, and the Aids thingy is on the rise and also here we now have Denghui fever in the hospital, a terrible thing for the children...over 25 cases now...But in spite of my rantings, I still like the place and I also happen to have the best wife in my World....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jackmac452 View Post
    Hmm..the replies for my rant have taken me by surprise..I thought I would be shouted at at least by someone...well johncar54 I respect the time you took to read my rant, but I was talking to the mayor today (he's my uncle in law) and he agree's....the Philipines don't extradite people back to the UK... but I was told that unofficialy...up to 20 bodies a month get shipped out of the Philipines...believe that or not, just passing on what was told to me by someone who knows..(not the Mayor by the way).as for driving here, I have a motorbike and have been driving for 6 months, the only things that scare me are the long distance coaches....here, they own the road (two bad crashes lately..30 odd and 40 odd killed) and my concentration which lapses when on a long run and kids and dogs run out in front of me.. Bohol....brilliant place..they don't stand for the crap there..I loved the place, went on a biking ride with 3 aussies there and had a great time..The Aussie big man here ran a kiddy fiddler out of town a couple of months ago and earned all our respect for that. As for the bipolar thing...the lady next door is a nurse in the Maasin hospital and she agreed with the quote, but says its much higher in young girls here, and the Aids thingy is on the rise and also here we now have Denghui fever in the hospital, a terrible thing for the children...over 25 cases now...But in spite of my rantings, I still like the place and I also happen to have the best wife in my World....
    Hi jackmac452
    Thanks for the insight into the Phils.
    I will go over there one day and will not be taking rose tinted specs.
    Forewarned is Forearmed.

You mentioned Maasin.
    Is the hotel "DavLiz" still open not far out of town?
    I stayed there for a while once. It was run by a Fil-Brit couple Dave and Liz.
    They were a very charming couple.

Thread Information