Thank you so much for the advise Bluebirdjones. My fiancee and I are doing our best just to be together as quicker as possible. I am on a student visa before and I met him last April 2010, but then i am working in Swindon and he is Norfolk so we just arranged to meet each other either. He come down to see me or i go to Norfolk to spent my days off with him. But before my visa finished i have decided to resigned earlier to be with him and we been living together in for 3 weeks. We got engaged there and just keep on chatting everyday until he had arranged his travel to see me. He visited me last Nov 16 and just go back to the UK on the 16th of this month. Two months together just make our lives so wonderful especially we are together on Christmas Day and celebrated his 50th birthday on New Years Day. Every single day is getting harder and harder to be far from the one you love that's why we are doing all our best. If you don't mind, how long you been in Uk and in what visa you are granted to come? Thanks a lot and God bless..

Chikky