Thread: Just got back home :(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Did you venture out to Batam ?

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Did you venture out to Batam ?
    No I didn't manage to get over there, instead I went on a harbour cruise to Kusu island for half a day. My plans to go to Malacca were delayed so it threw out my schedule for Batam and in the end I never got to go to either. It's not the end of the world, I had a great time in the PI's which more than made up for it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
    No I didn't manage to get over there, instead I went on a harbour cruise to Kusu island for half a day. My plans to go to Malacca were delayed so it threw out my schedule for Batam and in the end I never got to go to either. It's not the end of the world, I had a great time in the PI's which more than made up for it.
    You didn't miss a great deal. Glad you had a good Tour of Duty

Respected Member
    You didn't miss a great deal. Glad you had a good Tour of Duty
    Yes, I had a really good time in the Phil's, my best time over there yet. That is down to the company I was in this time, I didn't have to be on my guard 24/7 making sure I wasn't talked into emptying my wallet every day for the jobless Filipina charity this time.
    I had some good nights out on the town in Makati with my new lady and her colleagues from eBay, spent some time with her family in Mindoro and had a few days in Puerto Galera on the way back to Manila.
    Puerto Galera is very shabby, but i like it because it isn't pretending to be something it's not like Boracay is. Although I would advise any single men going there looking for women to check very carefully, it seems to be a mecca for Ladyboys and transvestites

Banned
    Yes, I had a really good time in the Phil's, my best time over there yet. That is down to the company I was in this time, I didn't have to be on my guard 24/7 making sure I wasn't talked into emptying my wallet every day for the jobless Filipina charity this time.
    I had some good nights out on the town in Makati with my new lady and her colleagues from eBay, spent some time with her family in Mindoro and had a few days in Puerto Galera on the way back to Manila.
    Puerto Galera is very shabby, but i like it because it isn't pretending to be something it's not like Boracay is. Although I would advise any single men going there looking for women to check very carefully, it seems to be a mecca for Ladyboys and transvestites
    Are you coming over to my way of thinking that 3 nights in Boracay is more than enough ? Good warning about Puerto Galera for chaps thinking about going there

Respected Member
    Are you coming over to my way of thinking that 3 nights in Boracay is more than enough ? Good warning about Puerto Galera for chaps thinking about going there
    I think around 5 nights in Boracay is enough, I had 9 there in April and did get bored with it during the last few days, plus it is expensive compared to everywhere else in the Phil's. In comparison, Puerto Galera is very cheap. Accommodation, food and beer is half the price, but if you want a swanky posh hotel you will be dissappointed, but not as dissappointed as you would be if you found out the stunner you'd just pulled wasn't quite what you thought she/it was

I had a great time in the PI's
    It's good to have you back among us, Ian ... and to read about the grand time you had with your new mahal; roll on the end of December now, eh!?

Thread Information