Thread: Annulment Advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Tell Alou that if he doesn't agree she'll tell the school that he's living with another woman, speak to his local priest, and his parents priest, the other womans kids school, and any number of ways to embarrass him.
    Good idea here win2win!

With regards to attending the hearings, i had my annulment in Nov 2009 and got the decision in Feb 2010 but i was given an option wether to attend or not. But ive chose not to attend the last hearing and paid a bit of extra then waited for the decision.

I think 300,000 is quite a lot. Alou might wonna ask and look for more where she could get a cheaper one. You need to find out how long its gonna be and from that 300,000 does it includes the NSO Marriage contract with annotations of null and void which is the last bit? So that Alou doesnt have to do it.

With her kids visas, yes she can apply for dependant visas but it will need the consent of their biological father specially hes supporting the kids too.

So what Alou needs, she have to ask the lawyer if it is possible to get the annulment and custody at the same time, well she has the grounds that her ex husband now lives with the other woman and that can be charged as adultery. So if you are willing to pay that 300,000 might aswell include the custody in the package deal because i honestly think that its too much for only an annulment.

Goodluck!
    I'm a cruel and heartless bitch but I’m damn good at it!

With her kids visas, yes she can apply for dependant visas but it will need the consent of their biological father specially hes supporting the kids too.
    And there lies a major problem. If he`s concerned about an annulment effecting the kids schooling (which he pays for) then how much more difficult to get him to let them go live 7.000 miles away?

I think Alou`s only chance is to hire a private detective to produce real evidence to secretly prove without any doubt her husbands Concubinage. (which would lead to both guilty parties being sent to prison IF a complaint was filed) Not saying it would go that far but GOOD evidence could force his hand regarding the annulment. Hope you see where Im going with this!
    Dave..Please read through this Philippine law site and ask her to do the same..
    Fred.
    A brief discussion on Infidelity, Concubinage, Adultery and Bigamy

http://jlp-law.com/blog/a-brief-disc...ry-and-bigamy/

Thread Information