Haha I love it ..... "I have been cheated by my husband, he just wants my body ....." :xxgrinning-00xx3:

Will recognize much of the discussion here from Thailand. It is sad that some poor girls must destroy the reputation of all girls ... I know there are lots of nice honest girls in Thailand and at philippines. Sure you have to be a bit alert and react to everything that seems fishy.

Maybe I got lucky, but the first girl I met in Asia, had a good job and earned almost as much money as me. She insisted to come to Sweden and visit me. I helped her with the visa but she paid her own plane ticket. In addition, she paid trip for a girl friend who went with her.
Now I'm not stingy, so I paid her back by helping her build the house ready for her parents. She herself lives in a pretty fairly house about 40 minutes from Bkk center.

I still have contact with her and we talk quite often on the phone. She wants me to move down to her. She has even offered to support me ...! Some say I'm crazy not accept the offer. What do you think? But I think she is a little young for me .... she is 33 and I'm 54 ..... I also think I'm too young for a stable relationship ..... there is much more to discover ....

Write this with tongue in cheek