Hi everyone.
This is my first post on the forum and Im looking for some help and advice. I was given the site address from stuart of "stuart_donnlyn" ! Congratualtions to you both by the way as you'll now be husband and wife. And thanks to Stuart for giving me this website address.

My fiancee is in Manila just now but we have booked our wedding for July 7th this year in Scotland. She was over here from June-Sept last year and we are planning for her to return in May (hopefully around May 10th) so we can complete the finishing touches to our wedding arrangements. So I have 2 questions that I need help with:
1. When should we submit the application for her visa bearing in mind our travel plans (I was planning for us to do it on March 21st - I get an annual bonus on March 20th and my bank account will look even better than it is just now. It looks OK just now cos Ive been saving each month but on March 20th it will be better)

2. What documents should I supply?
The stuff I have got together is as follows, please let me know of anything else that anyone can think of (or if there's anything here that I should take out then also let me know):

6 months bank statements
P60
6 months payslips
SMS records
photos of us together
mortgage statement
birth certificate
passport
skype call records
phone bill
church booking for wedding
copy of contract from band for wedding
engagement ring receipt
receipts from money transfers (western union etc.)
letter of intention

Thanks for your help,
David.