Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 8 Nil to the Predator

indeed i for one did not like being there listening to this person shouting and swearing to many that did nothing to warrant it, not so long ago i thought you could be arrested for public offence, its wrong who ever says it but many seem to be able to get away with it, maybe you should get the cops on camera to arrest them , they tell you if you swear they arrest you or call names to people also , so whats the differance when others do it, just a thought

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Maybe the blokes shouting "get a job - we pay your money" were making reference to Mohammed Shamsuddin one of the grubs who stood outside the Old Bailey the other day waving placards saying "British soldiers must die" & "Stephen Timms – go to hell" - it is widely reported that this chap is happy enough to collect taxpayer funded benefits from a country he loathes, but can afford to send his children to private schools

I'm not sure if they have a Speakers Corner in Riyadh but they certainly have Chop Square
    Moderators?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    religious threads have been stopped on this forum due to your interaction in them, please can we all make sure that this topic and many others to follow are not stopped in the same fashion!

now lets go and have a nice cup of tea and a hug from the wife

btw hows your baby and wife doing
    bornatbirth, many people had forthright views about religion previously not just me, and yes I am really happy religion is off the forum.

Can't we stop all of this political nonsense now?

My baby daughter is absolutely gorgeous thanks very much

She is a Fil-Brit beauty, like her yummy mummy

you are very lucky there to have 2 beauties in your household

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    bornatbirth, many people had forthright views about religion previously not just me, and yes I am really happy religion is off the forum.

Can't we stop all of this political nonsense now?

My baby daughter is absolutely gorgeous thanks very much

She is a Fil-Brit beauty, like her yummy mummy
    will there be any topic left we can debate, sadly for you others will have a different point of veiw.
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Its ironic really that racism is also a state sponsered pass time in the Phils Judges here can find against the foriegner just because if you wernt here it wouldnt have happened

Im shocked to find religeon off limits though I always enjoyed our often witty exchanges Apo how could you

Racism albeit vield is also a feature of us Brits so im not suprised to find it here or its defence and justification

As to the "drones" just part of the Industrial/Military econamy after all no point having such weapons if you dont try them out
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

religious threads have been stopped on this forum due to your interaction in them, please can we all make sure that this topic and many others to follow are not stopped in the same fashion!

now lets go and have a nice cup of tea and a hug from the wife

btw hows your baby and wife doing
    I cant find any thing on the rules page
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

I cant find any thing on the rules page
    Neither can I.. In fact admin has already today stated that in the loose talk section we can open a topic about whatever we wish.

either way I look at it, it is the same. One is doing exactly the same as the other. They both have guns and ammunition, they both have seen blood. The world as I see it have gone upside down because of too much stupid idealism. Exterminating them is not the answer... but then again they are thinking of exterminating the west too and rule the world.
    Life as we make it

We are allowed to air our views on here and that's good,no one asks people to get involved in something they don't like or find offensive and if they don't want to participate then that's up to them.

I am not a racist but also I'm not a fan of Islamic extremism too and it needs to be stamped out.

People standing on soap boxes in London screaming messages of hate want taking out,I mentioned this before that would I be able to do the same in Pakistan?

Not a bloody chance as was pointed out to me I would have my throat slit within seconds by an angry crowd,The preachers of hate in UK are very lucky we don't resort to the same barbaric tactics here.

Yes we live in this failing "multi cultural" society but it was an experiment which maybe has proved to be a failure regarding hard core Muslims,They want a Islamic state as they have said many times.

It aint going to happen and I have discussed this with many people young and old,posh and not so posh and without leading them on they are sick of these extremists and I think if a wave of bombings happened in UK then the **** would literally hit the fan and there would be clashes all over the country.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    you are very lucky there to have 2 beauties in your household
    Thanks Steve,

We went to the supermarket the other day and lots of ladies told me she was the cutest girl.
    The baby is beautiful too

Banned
    Moderators?
    Something about this makes me hark back to my school days and reminds me of the few kids who used to run squealing to the Teacher

north-western Pakistan
    I was based there in the very early 90's,excellent people if your on the right side of them,but even though I had decent pathan mates I wouldnt fancy my chances were I to return nowadays

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Something about this makes me hark back to my school days and reminds me of the few kids who used to run squealing to the Teacher
    Where they Muslim children being chased by racists?
    Racist views would get children expelled by the way

As it should

Banned
    Where they Muslim children being chased by racists?
    Racist views would get children expelled by the way

As it should
    No there weren't any Muslims at my primary school - the squealers were consistently unpopular halfwits

Banned
    No there weren't any Muslims at my primary school - the squealers were consistently unpopular halfwits
    Well if you are lucky enough to have children that will go to a modern British school, it would be a good idea to bring them up with the right sympathetic beliefs that would echo our multicultural society.
    Whatever you do, make sure they do not have any racist ideas; they will grow up elitist and ultimately depressed as they will not fit in.

As you are married to a Filipina, keep encouraging them to love different peoples.

Make sure they concentrate mostly on these mixed race beliefs and not always to get bogged down in politics.

arent you two getting tired of replying to each other

go on, kiss and make up

Banned
    arent you two getting tired of replying to each other

go on, kiss and make up
    It would be nice if he posted on Fil-Brit issues, the reason he doesn't is that he wants this forum to be used for his nonsensical extremist viewpoints.

so why keep replying, i dont agree with a lot dedworth says either, i have a good chuckle at his rant at times

Banned
    My post 48 answered your last question.
    You also post a lot, I believe

Everyone can post what they want, and most people post about allsorts as well as ones pertaining to their wives, kids or matters related to the Philippines.

i have a good chuckle at your rants too!

Banned
    i have a good chuckle at your rants too!
    Likewise

"I don't believe we can defeat no 'Axis of Evil' by putting smart bombs in the hands of dumb people." Billy Bragg
    Yes, I can spell, Just can't tpye

Banned
    Well if you are lucky enough to have children that will go to a modern British school, it would be a good idea to bring them up with the right sympathetic beliefs that would echo our multicultural society.
    Whatever you do, make sure they do not have any racist ideas; they will grow up elitist and ultimately depressed as they will not fit in.

As you are married to a Filipina, keep encouraging them to love different peoples.

Make sure they concentrate mostly on these mixed race beliefs and not always to get bogged down in politics.
    My 12 year old son came back from school yesterday and said "We've been talking about the poppy burning - why do we allow them to insult our traditions and soldiers, we wouldn't do it if we were in their countries?"

I'm glad the teachers are not politically correct apologist Islamophiles and allow the discussion his class were having. Incidentally the School had a 2 minute silence at 11am on the 11th and will not be pandering to any minority religions by closing for Eid next Tuesday

Banned
    This country is really getting to you

Any Fil-Brit issues to share with us or comment on this week?

dog42.gif

Banned
    This country is really getting to you

Any Fil-Brit issues to share with us or comment on this week?

dog42.gif
    Not really Wife's back in Luzon to see the folks, I'm told weather's hot & sticky there.

A bit of a non news week hopefully there will soon be some more reports from N W Pakistan of The Predator/Reaper speeding a few more grubs on their way to the 70 odd virgins.

Trusted Member
    I certainly hope so.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I certainly hope so.
    They're averaging a couple a week at present, the more the merrier.

In 2008 I had breakfast with some RAF chaps in Las Vegas who were operating the Predator - they seemed to get a lot of job satisfaction

Banned
    Not really Wife's back in Luzon to see the folks, I'm told weather's hot & sticky there.

A bit of a non news week hopefully there will soon be some more reports from N W Pakistan of The Predator/Reaper speeding a few more grubs on their way to the 70 odd virgins.
    Ah, your first comment about Fil-Brit relationships, well done
    Which will mean retaliation here again, you just don't get it poor lad
    Bigger picture, bigger picture - take the blinkers off

Banned
    My 12 year old son came back from school yesterday and said "We've been talking about the poppy burning - why do we allow them to insult our traditions and soldiers, we wouldn't do it if we were in their countries?"

I'm glad the teachers are not politically correct apologist Islamophiles and allow the discussion his class were having. Incidentally the School had a 2 minute silence at 11am on the 11th and will not be pandering to any minority religions by closing for Eid next Tuesday
    We are in their countries and getting more of our soldiers killed every week too
    How many more of our young soldiers do we have to sacrifice?
    And for what?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information