Thread: need advices and informations

need advices and informations

i am presently in uk and planning to marry my british national partner but civil registrar here decline as i am tourist visa holder...do u have some ideas and informations if possible to convert my visa to fiancee visa? i need your help

Sorry to hear that you cant get married Jta, but if I'm thinking correctly you will have to return to the Philippines and then apply for a fiancee visa, I dont think their is any other way around it. best of luck from ging and ricky

Yep, bad news i'm afraid

You will have to return to the Phils and apply for a Fiancee visa

My girlfriend was over here last year on Tourist visa but she had to go home and apply for a fiancee one

Make sure you do not over stay your tourist visa either otherwise it will be a black mark against ya name when you eventually apply for a Fiancee one

Good luck
    He who drop watch down the toilet have $hitty time

Quote Originally Posted by gingxrick View Post
    Sorry to hear that you cant get married Jta, but if I'm thinking correctly you will have to return to the Philippines and then apply for a fiancee visa, I dont think their is any other way around it. best of luck from ging and ricky
    am afraid gingxricky is right!hi ging miss you nah.cant log in often i wonder why it started when i arrive in uk but anyways send my regards to everybody and to t lou

hello yup, everybody's right...she has to go back home and apply again for a fiance visa...

goodluck...

london well away from those people up norf
    At least the fact you have already recieved a vistors visa and met your partner in person should help speed up the process

thanks so much guys for the ideas, but so sad if that would be the case, i thought i can marry with tourist visa here and go back to phil and process the spouse visa if not my visa be converted to.

If you actually read the tourist visa info you agreed to when applying, you cannot marry. We always recommend on here applying for a Fiancee visa from the start, as that includes a 6 month trial, and saves the hassle of going back.
    Keith - Administrator

i just want to ask anybody if applying for fiance visa is worthwhile.or do they think marrying first in the philippines is only way to get the visa.

we have been communicating online for nearly 12 months.Phil finally managed to meet me in cebu in feb this year.We stayed together for 5 weeks until Phil had to go back to UK.We really found we loved eachother very much and wanted to eventually get married ( here or uk ).We got engaged while we were together.Since we have been seperated we have joined this excellent forum.and apalogise for our ignorance to the facts,we have read many articles and were told by friends who had applied for fiance visa that there was a good chance we would be refused because it was best to marry first .

as we stood a better chance. Can anybody please give us advise or examples of if there is any truth or logic on this situation.thank you so much.

We like the thought of marrying first in the Phil's before applying for visa but Phil cannot get enought time away from uk as we were told we needed several weeks to complete all arrangements and deadlines.So that is why we are going for the fiance option and i could live with Phil in uk and get married there in the 6 months granted.can anybody please us advice or any examples of it.thank you so much guys....

Philcherry

Applying fiancee visa is a good choice, alot of forum members had been granted without any interview at all. Just provide them all the evidence you had, and to prove them that your relationship is genuine.

I guess you know already what to do
    Scot ===>

"The world is all about diversity. I am different and you are different."

thanks scot.is there a medical and physical examinations at the british embassy for final interview?

That's what i thought at first...

But there is no medical required!

No more interview if they are satisfied with your application.
    Scot ===>

hello thanks the for the reply.and thank you so much for giving us some ideas.

Hi Cherry

Im on Fiancee visa when i came here...no interview...just follow the guildelines of the embassy... goodluck to you.

Welcome and Goodluck
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Smile fiancee visa..

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    Hi Cherry

Im on Fiancee visa when i came here...no interview...just follow the guildelines of the embassy... goodluck to you.

hello Anne, thanks for your reply We would be most interested to know your story concerning ur visa application and situation if you would not mind telling us.

salamat and have a good day.

Hi Philcherry

I used to visit the embassy in makati when i was still working in makati at that time gathering information from the ukvaks. But I was in cebu when i applied for my fiance visa and had my cfo. I just follow their guidelines and if something that i dont understand i just phoned the ukvaks and they were so nice. we prepared things like:

My husbands prepared the documents and he sent it to me such as:

Photocopy of his passport details pages and stamped pages, photocopy of birth certificate, bank statements for the last 6 months period prior to the application, payslip, proof of house and pics of the house, letter of support, (Handwritten )

And my part
    my passport, a copy of our chat and emails, my cenomar, birth certificate, pics of us together, my cfo certificate, cheque for the visa fee and for the ukvaks i also included some of my personal documents such as my nbi clearance, my prc and sss id's, my tor and MA and diploma and a letter from my previous employer Since we got the CNI form already i also included it...coz we are supposed to get married in the phil but changed plan

And the Application form and a sheet list which we downloaded from the embassy site

I submitted my application on Sept 29 last year and got it Oct 5...SUPERB! no interview...

Hope these can help

ann

Hi Cherry taga cebu ka? asa man day? taga mambaling ko... sa syudad jud ko nagdako elementary hangtod nigraduate ko sa college...then nilarga rako sa manila for further studies then i landed a job there 6 years sad ko ngadto though magulian ko pero dili pirmi kay work commitment lagi... nilungtad (BISDAK GAAYO NO!) rako sa sugbo dihang nagproces nako sa ako visa. Da gimingaw nako ug bisaya day naay nicenga agency sa ubos sa cfo mango ave nice gaayo na unya barato pa...siya ga tabang nako asta ako flight...

ann

hi ann,

ask ko ba, unsa na meaning cfo? para asa na sya nga requirements? nakabasa nako ana sa forum but wla ko idea unsa na sya, hehehe...

hello JTA

CFO is Commission on Filipinos Overseas

You have to attend the pre-departure seminar in SMEF-COW either in CEBU or MANILA before or after you have your visa. Then CFO for a stamped.

Here's a sticky thread http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=1300
    Scot ===>

Quote Originally Posted by scotsfiancee View Post
    hello JTA

CFO is Commission on Filipinos Overseas

You have to attend the pre-departure seminar in SMEF-COW either in CEBU or MANILA before or after you have your visa. Then CFO for a stamped.

Here's a sticky thread http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=1300

hi scotsfiancee,

thanks so much...

hi jta dugay ko nakareply hehehehe...gitubag naman hehehehehe!

Thread Information