Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tv programs

Respected Member
    Gravity "made" Saturn out of the stuff that condensed to form the solar system, same as the rest of the planets, the recipe for any one planet is determined by its distance from the sun as different materials condense out at different distances from the star at the centre of any new solar system.

Respected Member
    Well Sky has plenty of good channels, I like Sci-fi but I also like documentaries so I watch a lot of Nat Geo and Discovery channel stuff.

Fx on 164 an 165 is good for NCIS and reruns of Babylon 5 at the moment.

But yes I agree most of it is inane these days.

I pay about £140 a year to watch about 10 hrs on BBC
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    I gave up on terestrial tv over a year ago as well as sky. I was paying sixty squid a month and everything i was watching was available within an hour on all the more reputable download sites such as Demonoid or Piratebay. You can download UK tv as well as lots of pinoy films and the latest movies including blu ray releases foc before they're available to buy in the shops let alone rent or be seen on tv. And whats more, because i dont have any ability of watching or recording tv as it's broadcast, i now dont need to pay for a tv licence - 150 spondulix in me back pocket

And as an added bonus, you can get digital copies of FHM Philippines, Maxim Philippines and Playboy Philippines (not that i download the last one you understand)
    I thought Pirate Bay had to re-jig their operation after a court case. I'll have a look and also at this Demonoid outfit

The court case is still going through appeals.

Don't use torrents, newsgroups or things like Rapishare.... although I tend to buy 2nd hand games off Ebay.
    Keith - Administrator

i always go out on Saturday nite, so don't miss any rubbish TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    I thought Pirate Bay had to re-jig their operation after a court case. I'll have a look and also at this Demonoid outfit
    There's always a court case going on somewhere because Hollywood or Sony are trying to close them down. As of now, it's hasnt happened so make hay whilst the sun shines. If anyone decides to start downloading , you need to download and install a downloading programme first, i recommend utorrent as it allows you to select part of a download instead of having to download everything inside a torrent, vey useful for books or comics which are oft bundled together with numerous other recent releases. Just google utorrent, its completely free.

For those who argue it's stealing there are many intellectual counter arguements based on logic , idealism and pragmatism. Personally, i prefer to reply with you !!

They have everything, movies, blu ray movies, tv shows, high definition tv shows, books, magazines, computer games, console games and lots of movies about

Demonoid especially has lots of filipino stuff on it, i've just searched pinoy and it came up with 190 hits, mostly movies. Right now, registration is closed but if anyone wants to join, pm me and i will send u an invite code cos im a really really nice chappie hehehe

Also, www.ebook3000.com has lots of magazines from around the world including Philippines.

that woman davina macbignosecall, have you notice how she trys to hide her conk in the hair adverts , imposible

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    For those who argue it's stealing there are many intellectual counter arguements based on logic , idealism and pragmatism. Personally, i prefer to reply with you !!

They have everything, movies, blu ray movies, tv shows, high definition tv shows, books, magazines, computer games, console games and lots of movies about
    Personally as a writer of computer programs and as a photographer I am not keen on copyright violations, I have used dodgy versions of computer program's in the past to try them out but if I continued to use them I invariably paid for them.

If someone works their ass off trying to build something useful they deserve to get some consideration for their efforts.

Many software products and tools are sold really really cheap and when I see these getting cracked and ripped off I get angry, the guys are selling it that cheap because they are trying to be fair in the first place, I mean the stuff that sells for as little as 10 or 15 dollars a pop.

I've never been very interested in torrents.

(P.S. cute, the English version of ass gets filtered I would not have imagined it to be a very bad word Boss )

i don't see what's the problem if i download yanky tv programs b4 they are shown here in the UK (like csi, smallville etc) i'm not going to buy them - who does? and they will be shown in the uk anyway..

and if they say the advertiser is losing out, i try not to watch ads, even if i do i try and avoid their products anyway

but downloading films or games/ programs that is naughty, but many, if not most are anyway..

torrents will get you in trouble , easily traced and you'll be done for distributing copyrighted programs.

while rapid share/news groups only the person who upped it could be done for distributing it.

and they try and workout how many people downloaded it from you and your fine will increase accordingly
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information