Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: family visitor visa fast track application

Newbie (Restricted Access)

family visitor visa fast track application

hi! just wanted to seek advice.... i am a bit worried right now.... i travelled to england last 2009. at the moment, i have a pending application for a family visit visa which was filed at vfs manila last october 7. i believe that i am qualified for a fast track processing but to this date (oct. 18) i haven't received any feedbacks yet...... i submitted almost the same documents as last year...... i am a bit worried of the outcome...... yikes...... hope to have a positive result.....

who knows with a visit visa, they are always nearly hit or miss, thou having had one b4 will probably work in your favour, but it doesnt guarantee you'll always be granted one, but you probably will be
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

thanks joebloggs...... I certainly hope that I get a positive result soon..... I was a bit worried though coz i am expecting that my documents will fall under the fast track application *sigh*

with Joe Bloggs' reply ... and would say that - given your past experience - I'm fairly confident things are likely to work in your favour. Try to relax, and to the filipino/uk forum.

thanks! was just surprised that the embassy did not place me in the fast track processing...... but, does that usually happen?

Hi xcutepinai,

Quote Originally Posted by xcutepinai View Post
    hi! just wanted to seek advice.... i am a bit worried right now.... i travelled to england last 2009. at the moment, i have a pending application for a family visit visa which was filed at vfs manila last october 7.
    Is your trip being sponsored (as pretty much all family visas are)? If yes, by whom? Has the sponsor's financial circumstances changed since October 2009? That might have been a reason for the delays.

Good luck,
    Daks

thanks! was just surprised that the embassy did not place me in the fast track processing...... but, does that usually happen?
    xcutepinai, To be really honest, I don't anything about 'fast-track processing'. (Other than for exceptional circumstances). What made you think you would you get this?
    Just asking.

hi to all i am going back to philippines on november 11 2010 to apply for settlement visa. im married to british citizen for 5 years now but we been together for 8 years on december. we have 3 children they all have a dual passport, we get married in the philippines oct 12 2004. our relationship started in february 15 2003, since then we been leaving together in philippines, My 2 children just started school here in england last september 2,2010.

to come here in uk i used my 5 years multiple visa 6 months duration to stay, the uk immigration say that i have to go back in the philippines to apply for settlement which is i understand. The thing is for me as a mother it will be very hard for me to leave my husband and 2 children in the uk just to do this thing. i will be bringing my 3rd child with me in the philippines his only 11 months old. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if you think my application for settlement visa will be granted as soon as possible like a week or 2 maybe?

I have to go back in the uk asap cos it will be hard for my husband to look after the 2 boys and he has to work from 8 am to 6 pm.
    nobody will be able to bring them in the school everyday and bring them home

hope anyone can give me your opinion will be appriciate thanks

belle29,
    Just wanted to respond as quickly as possible.I feel for you.
    I didn't check it but, I'm sure I saw some posts here where visa approval was made in just a few days. It must have been recently.

thank you

i hope mine too. im sure they will not refuse my application as if they do they will break my family. My children will have a better education in england than in philippines.

Respected Member
    Not sure that they are still doing the fast track facility, but if I recall it required that your last visa was issued within the last 6 months.

my multiple visa will expired on year 2012, my husband have a job here in uk only started 8 weeks ago we were staying in his mum's house. I need to change my status from tourist visa to settlement now thank you for reply

belle29
    I feel It would have been better if you had started a new thread. This ones in danger of getting confused.
    Maybe a kind Mod can do some magic?

Quote Originally Posted by belle29 View Post

I have to go back in the uk asap cos it will be hard for my husband to look after the 2 boys and he has to work from 8 am to 6 pm.
    nobody will be able to bring them in the school everyday and bring them home

hope anyone can give me your opinion will be appriciate thanks
    your lucky you was not stopped b4 coming to the UK on a visit visa while married to a british citizen (for having the wrong visa type)

depending on your husbands income he might be able to apply for tax creds - child care element, where the government will pay upto 80% of childcare costs..

good luck with your visa app and hopefully you'll get it very soon
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

hi daks! yup.... my sister is sponsoring me..... i have been sponsored by my sister also last year and was approved...... she sponsored my other sister only last sept but was denied because she's unemployed. It was stated in the letter of refusal though that documents from the sponsor is satisfactory...... thanks for sharing!

hi terpe...... fast track processing of 2-5 days is applied to applicants who has proof of travel to uk, us, australia etc for the last 5 years..... for other details you may check http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/fasttrack.aspx
    cheers!

hi xcutepinai! can you give me an idea how to apply for general tourist visa? to visit friends...first things first...what to do? i already read the ukwebsite but would like to ask based on experience

hi xcutepinai! can you give me an idea how to apply for general tourist visa? to visit friends...first things first...what to do? i already read the ukwebsite but would like to ask based on experience
    hi..... i have been sponsored by my sister and brother-in-law last march 2009 for a family visit visa.... i have included a letter of invitation from my sponsor, their bank statements for the past 6 months, certificate of employment with remuneration of my sponsors, letter of accommodation from my sponsor's landlord, some proof of money remittance for 6 months AND on my part, a certificate of employment stating my position, salary and approved leave of absence and date when i am expected to report back for work and my bank certificate...... and luckily i got approved..... i am now applying for another 6 months family visit visa and waiting for the result.... hopefully it gets approved again......

Quote Originally Posted by myzie View Post
    upon completion of the documents, file your online application and print the application form. have the all the supporting documents photocopied and book for an appointment at vfs. be at the vfs at least 30 min before your appointment...... good luck!!!

xcutepinai,
    Good info
    Hope to hear your success soon also.

thanks terpe!

the british embassy just called my employer today for verification..... the signatory of my certificate of employment verified the authenticity of the certification..... they were also able to speak with one of our senior staff in our department confirming the data indicated in my certificate of employment..... is this a random check that they are performing??? was just surprised though because during my first application last year (which was approved) they did not conduct any verification...... i guess they were just verifying if i am still connected with my company after 6 months of vacation...... haist! stress! stress! stress! hope i get their approval!!!

..... is this a random check that they are performing???
    Not really a random check.
    More of a sifting process to highlight where checks might be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Not really a random check.
    More of a sifting process to highlight where checks might be needed.
    thanks terpe! i hope they approve my application though.......

thanks terpe!

the british embassy just called my employer today for verification..... the signatory of my certificate of employment verified the authenticity of the certification..... they were also able to speak with one of our senior staff in our department confirming the data indicated in my certificate of employment..... is this a random check that they are performing??? was just surprised though because during my first application last year (which was approved) they did not conduct any verification...... i guess they were just verifying if i am still connected with my company after 6 months of vacation...... haist! stress! stress! stress! hope i get their approval!!!
    maybe because you were granted a visa last year, and you've applied again they have checked with your employer( whether its genuine and if you can have that number of days off work), just because you were granted a visa once, twice or even more times doesn't automatically mean you'll be granted a visa this time or not be interviewed or checks carried out, i know someone who got 2 visit visa's and the 3rd time they were refused

but good luck

finally!!! family visit visa approved! thank you!

Great news xcutepinai.
    Well done

congrats!!
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

finally!!! family visit visa approved! thank you!

i got approved for a 6 months family visa. when i submitted my application to vfs, i was only allowed by my company for a 20 working days leave of absence as per certification of employment submitted to vfs. after receiving the visa last friday, i was able to book for a cheap flight to uk immediately for 3 weeks. i re-confirmed my leave of absence with my employer last saturday and was surprised that they also approved my other application for leave of absence for 6 months due to my years of service of 14 years and my loyalty. btw, before i submitted my application to the embassy, i submitted 2 leave of absence request to my company....... 30 working days and 6 months. i plan to just re-book my return flight in the middle of my holiday. Will i have any problems with the british embassy in my future applications for visit visa with the unexpected change of duration? thanks!

yes it could effect future visa apps, because you applied to come here for only 20 days and you supplied evidence to support your 20 day stay not a 6 month visit but your visa is valid for 6 months thou, so who knows what the case worker will decide when you apply for your next visa, might be wise to stay a couple of few weeks longer and not more than 6 times longer than you applied for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information