Left by Fiance!
I was with my fiance for almost 8 years in Canada. He works in the Uk and also a British Citizen. He ws convincing me to move here for so many years but I keep refusing till this year 2010 that I finally agreed. I arrived last February and we ourselves a place. I went back to Canada to picked up my children which he is the only father that they have known. He is not their biological father but he was very good to them. I brought the kids here and we were happy living together and one day he left us saying that it is wrong that his divorce is not final yet. He promised me and the kids that he would look after us and that life would be so easier that we don't need to fly back and forth. We were devastated but we can't do anything. I have given up everything I had in Canada, such as home, families and I spent enormous amount to move all our belongings here. Everything is expensive for us because we are spending my savings as Canadian dollars converted to sterling pounds. The rented house that we have should be renued on February and I don't kow what to do that I cannot work legally.

My question is, could an immigration lawyer help us to stay here even if he is no longer with me. Isthere anyone who could perhaps give me an immigration lawyer