Thread: Romantic ways to propose to your mahal.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am a filipina and must say that I have this latin asian blood in me, also an incurable hopeless romantic..maybe not hopeless I have my other half now

In the old filipino culture days we used to have "harana" means serenade in english, a guitar and good voice through any ballads or love songs can be romantic.

Another alternative is a ring hidden in a cake or ice cream, its somewhat romantic and surprising.

Or you can cook special food and prepare everything in special manner with the ring next to it. You can hire a violinist while you get down to your knees

As for me, after a long trip from climbing the summit of Mt. Kanlaon ang straight to Malapascua. Hungry, exhausted and thirsty because of the heat phenomenon. Hubby took me for a sundae cone trip, while I went in line for sundae. He went to the jewelry shop nearby (I thought he went to get cash from atm) came to me and went down on his knees. I was speechless and felt a bit dizzy he had to hold me. I did say yes and now happily married.

Good luck to your marriage proposal.
    Life as we make it

Well I had it all planned for Saturday just gone, lots of candles, nice roses on the dinner table and champers in the fridge awaiting. I was going to cook and then eat dinner first, then ask her if she wanted desert then come back from the kitchen and get down on one knee, but this didnt go to plan. All the candles alight and flowers were out and we were sat on our computer chair togther and we ended up right next to place where I had hid the ring and I asked her why dont you marry me? she said why dont you ask me? In turn I produced the ring and asked her, to which she replied yes and cried. wooo hooo. Afterwards she said she found this very romantic. We went on to have a lovely dinner and champers

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze2106 View Post
    Well I had it all planned for Saturday just gone, lots of candles, nice roses on the dinner table and champers in the fridge awaiting. I was going to cook and then eat dinner first, then ask her if she wanted desert then come back from the kitchen and get down on one knee, but this didnt go to plan. All the candles alight and flowers were out and we were sat on our computer chair togther and we ended up right next to place where I had hid the ring and I asked her why dont you marry me? she said why dont you ask me? In turn I produced the ring and asked her, to which she replied yes and cried. wooo hooo. Afterwards she said she found this very romantic. We went on to have a lovely dinner and champers
    congratulations

great job coolbreeze wishing you both all the best

Thank You

Now time to sort out COA then FLRM.... oh the joys

Sweet!!!...Every marriage proposal is unique ...have a happy wedding and enjoy life together!!
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Thread Information