Thread: Help...Cenomar if you have been annulled.

Help...Cenomar if you have been annulled.

After a long and frustrating wait for the NSO to correct their mistake on my fiancée’s annulment paper we are ready to marry in December.
    I have my CNI ready to exchange in Cebu and she has just received her Cenomar today.
    Now I’m worried about this, as it says that she is married to her ex, and not that she is annulled or free to marry.
    The NSO says that it is just a record of, if she has been married before or not.
    Maybe I’m worried for nothing but I was expecting it to say she is annulled and free to marry, as it does on my CNI.
    Will this be ok along with her annulment papers for me to exchange my CNI at the consulate?
    2 weeks before I leave and in a panic.

Quote Originally Posted by quickwillow View Post
    After a long and frustrating wait for the NSO to correct their mistake on my fiancée’s annulment paper we are ready to marry in December.
    I have my CNI ready to exchange in Cebu and she has just received her Cenomar today.
    Now I’m worried about this, as it says that she is married to her ex, and not that she is annulled or free to marry.
    The NSO says that it is just a record of, if she has been married before or not.
    Maybe I’m worried for nothing but I was expecting it to say she is annulled and free to marry, as it does on my CNI.
    Will this be ok along with her annulment papers for me to exchange my CNI at the consulate?
    Hi, dont you worry about her CENOMAR, mine too indicates that I've been married and it didn't state there that I'm a widow already. The Local Civil Registrar told me to just attached the Death Certificate of my late husband. So when you apply for CNI, just attach to it her approved annulment papers. I have no problems with it, we got the CNI yesterday. The embassy will return all the documents submitted together with the CNI.

Quote Originally Posted by quickwillow View Post
    Is your fiance's Marriage Certificate Annotated by the NSO with regards to her annulment?
    there should be a remarks on the side of the NSO Marriage Certificate ''Pursuant to the Decision dated____rendered by judge___of the rtc__Region__Branch_Place ,under civil case_____,the marriage between ____ and ___ celebrated is hereby declared null and void''

She can attach a copy of her annotated marriage license with her cenomar,the previous marriage still reflects,dont worry about this,.. when she gets married and registered her Marriage with the the NSO she gets her new database record which is your marriage with her.
    goodluck on your wedding in december
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Thats great new for us.
    Thanks for your help aryM & sars_notd_virus you both have really put our minds to rest.
    Yes sars the Marriage Certificate is Annoted by the NSO

quick question.....Do i need a cenomar as well not only my annulment papers right if i apply for fiance visa?i finnaly got my annulment papers last year and my fiance got hid decree of absolute as well..Do i need to submit his CNI as well if we intended to get married in the UK?

Thread Information