Quote Originally Posted by Englishman2010 View Post
I really don't understand all this PC rubbish about not wanting to offend non christians.

In Leicester, we have a very high % of Hindu's, Seikh's and Muslims, it has been that way for 30 or 40 years. To my knowledge there has never been any flag burning or racially/religiously motivated hate campaigns. Everyone leaves each other to get on with it, Christmas isn't banned, Divali isn't banned and nor is Eid. The lights and decorations go up for different festivals and no one bats an eyelid. Everyone respects each others customs and traditional celebrations. Surely this is the best way forward in cities with high immigrant populations?
Same in much of west London most people enjoy the others celebrations when Riots happened elsewhere in the country in the early noughties no one even thought of rioting..

Many Muslims who wish to simply get on and respect all like the majority of Brits try to ignore the extremists whether they are BNP or one of the Extreme Muslim groups. Sometimes i guess its a balance between not feeding them with oxygen of publicity and condemning them.