Thread: An insult to decency

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lestaxi1 View Post
    I certainly don't think you are sticking up for our way of life and our servicemen at all,They are disgusting maggots for doing this and maybe when another attempt to kill British civilians takes place and is successful you may think again.

Anyway I'm looking forward to attending the service on sunday,you enjoy your day john.
    Lestaxi. I am not sticking up for our way of life. I believe everyone has a right to live the live they want, providing it does not interfere with others doing the same. As most of us in this forum have Asian connections I am always surprised when remarks, tantamount to racist, are expressed.

Quote:- A Muslim extremist bomber would kill a nursery full of kids if he could.
    There are nutters everywhere, Dunblane !

Quote:_- We do not attempt to kill innocent civilians unlike the Islamic nutters, we avoid it as much as we can which costs us more soldiers lives.

We, have failed spectacularly in that goal.

Quote Originally Posted by johncar54 View Post
    Lestaxi. I am not sticking up for our way of life. I believe everyone has a right to live the live they want, providing it does not interfere with others doing the same. As most of us in this forum have Asian connections I am always surprised when remarks, tantamount to racist, are expressed.

Quote:- A Muslim extremist bomber would kill a nursery full of kids if he could.
    There are nutters everywhere, Dunblane !

Quote:_- We do not attempt to kill innocent civilians unlike the Islamic nutters, we avoid it as much as we can which costs us more soldiers lives.

We, have failed spectacularly in that goal.

Nice bunch of guys http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ppy-thugs.html
    We have not failed as it is not our policy to kill innocent civilians,sadly it is a consequence of conflict that this will happen regrettably especially when the Taliban purposely attack from populated areas including schools.

When they attempt to blow planes out of the sky or London transport etc that is totally civilian based so my point is valid,yours is not.

I'm not anti Asian,I am anti Taliban,Muslim extremist, bloody hell what are you talking about? You seem to think racists can only be white,take a trip down manningham lane,Bradford mate and you will see what racism is all about,you will be lucky to get out of there safely.

Quote:_-Lestaxi. I am not sticking up for our way of life. I believe everyone has a right to live the live they want, providing it does not interfere with others doing the same.

So wishing English servicemen dead,celebrating that fact,clearly upsetting the vast majority of the British population is fine with you.I don't see many white preachers of hate wishing all Muslims to die on street corners, and celebrating the deaths of innocent civilians do you?.

We have a large army training camp up here for young school leavers wishing to make a better life for themselves,rather roaming streets and being unemployed they want to make something of their lives.We get to pick these kids up and take them in to town,after 10 months they attend their passing out parade and their parents it is the proudest day of their life and I see the pride in their eyes.
    So sad to see the hurt and pain in their eyes when their child have been blown to bit by a roadside bomb.

The parents then attend remembrance day to see the disgusting sights we saw the other day and one or two people on this site don't see much of a problem with that,and as usual when a white British person criticizes the 0other white person then he is labelled a racist typical.

I don't wish to discuss this with you anymore John clearly you think I am a racist (strange I have an Asian girlfriend tho)

I look forward to Sunday when I will be with thousands of loyal patriotic people honouring our brave dead and not one of them burning the Koran or shouting anti Muslim slogans.

Thread Information