Thread: mhaedonald update!

Smile mhaedonald update!

hi folks haven't posted for awhile just thought i would give an update.

Me and my husband are going to drive to glasgow tomorow morning coz i have an appointment for flr on monday morning...Hope all goes fine!

Also we bought our own house and we planning to move there in middle of january...Also excited for xmas n new year coz me n my husband already booked a flight and hotel to morroco agadir...(coz filipinoes don't need visa to go there and its warm there, want to escape from the cold for awhile...
    i'm feeling happy coz im getting used to life in the uk already eventhough its cold...liking the autumn colors

That's all for now!! Hope all of you are well...
    Donald16Mhae ::

Banned
    That's a lot of interesting good news Good idea about going to Agadir as it avoids any of this Schengen Visa nonsense

its nice to hear from you again and all is going well
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by mhaedonald View Post
    hi folks haven't posted for awhile just thought i would give an update.

Me and my husband are going to drive to glasgow tomorow morning coz i have an appointment for flr on monday morning...Hope all goes fine!

Also we bought our own house and we planning to move there in middle of january...Also excited for xmas n new year coz me n my husband already booked a flight and hotel to morroco agadir...(coz filipinoes don't need visa to go there and its warm there, want to escape from the cold for awhile...
    i'm feeling happy coz im getting used to life in the uk already eventhough its cold...liking the autumn colors

That's all for now!! Hope all of you are well...
    It's nice to have you back in our midst, Mhae; for your update. All the best for Monday ... enjoy your festive break to Morocco ... your new house from January onwards and ... phew ... you're one busy lady!

hi thanks...i applied monday and im very happy for the result coz we just stayed there for 2 hours then its finished thought will stay untill afternoon...then i received today my flr card!...they process so quick thought will have to wait for long time..anyway CONGRAT's me coz i have 2 more years here in uk

have a question about going out of uk,,,my husband will be working rotation to korea for 1 month then 1 month in uk starting next year..he planning to bring me everytime he goes away..so mean next year we will be away for 6 months..do i need to let the uk border know or i can just leave and show my passport and identification card?help pls

you shouldn't have a problem coming back to the UK with your passort and ID card as long as your visa has not expired.

but when you come to apply for ILR in 2 yrs time, if you've been out of the uk a long time, you might need to apply for FLR instead of ILR, but becuase the reason your out of the UK is becuase of your husbands work, then you could be granted ILR. so just before your going to apply for ILR give UKBA a call and check with them when you know how many days you've been out of the UK and see what they advice you to do
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

thanks for the reply... very helpful

Thread Information