@joe I agree, this is the first such offer and with the "new" test being in service little over a month it is hard to find info especially for classes in phils. The UKBA site does have a link with addresses in manila!

If "posthomes" thread and link are to be correct then their option to take the course adds another 8000pp to the visa application!
With the recent increases there and a settlement visa now 54000pp include this English test plus going to VFS from provinces and the collection of all relevant information including dare i say it the exchange rate going against us! we are now close to £1000 just to make the application.

My worry is obviously , and if you are correct this is a 10minute test then there is further openings for scams and extortion just to have this requirement...........
8000pp for 10mins....... pretty good in my book!!

I will be attempting to process Fiancee visa towards end of January so if anyone has any contacts for achieving the English language test requirement in the provinces i would be very grateful for their help.........