hi everyone! this is chel. it's been awhile since i last posted a message here x

i'm on a dillemma, well, i think i really am!

i just came back from the UK as a student visa last 25th of october. my boyfriend, then visits me here for a good 10 days in november just to meet my parents/family and have a first taste of what manila /philippines will be like for a foreigner who never visited the place ever. it turned out well, and he planned to come back for more next year

we have been together for about 10 months now and being separated ( me, living here in manila, and him, he's back to uk!) for a few days now, made us contemplate about how to get each others back together, of course in a legal and tedious way i suppose. we miss each other so much!

and being fully aware of the UK's immigration control, i am having a hard time coming back by means of using my career as a nurse.

we were contemplating of applying for a tourist'visitor's visa first, just for our relationship to keep it standing so that when we finally thought of applying a settlement visa later on, it will be one of the evidence that we can show the eco. my problem is, i just came back from the UK, i was worrying about that i don't have a job yet here in manila that i could use to convince the eco that i will come back after visit visa expires. ..i feel so down!

i don't think we are qualified yet for unmarried visa since we haven't been together for 2 years, in my understanding. we want to register for unmarried partnership later on.although this option is good for the both of us. please enlighten me about that.

and for fiancee? he told me, marriage can wait and we are not yet ready to take the plunge though we love each other that much. i believe, if i will apply for a visit visa/fiancee entry clearance, we need to register for marriage within 6 months, is there a chance to register for unmarried instead of marriage? though i sound so stupid about the matter, i just can't think of a possible way for us to be together, it's leaving us confuse and devastated.

honestly, i don't wanna lose my grip for i love him so much, but with all these application process and stuff, i hope we can still continue our relationship.

i'm looking forward for your advised. i really need help! thanks to u all for reading. should u have any questions or clarifications about our love story, u may do so.

cheers.