Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
hi,
im a former student of majestic, by the time they hve thier licence suspended i didnt go to class and stop paying them anymore. its just fair right? now they kicked me out. They sent me a letter saying im not connected to them anymore and i still have to pay my remaining £2100 balance.. is that right? they even contact my carehome and i was out of the job. And they are not done with me, they use a debt collection company which is STA graydon to collect from me, but now its £4,811!! that is a big scam and rip off right? STA graydon also demanded me to pay it in 14 days or else they use legal action and court may require me to pay the full £4,811 plus interest, court fees and other legal cost..

does anyone have the same experience or can advise me what to do?
hi.i'm a former student as well. ..i believe, the college won't do all that (suspensions, pay them with the remaining school fees etc) if you stick to the college even if they are suspended at the time. i heard same stories before and the best thing to do after was to talk to the college and make agreements regarding the matter. they are so confident about all the debt things because ukba has the record of students who don't attend classes, and you may feel like you are being "black-mailed". i feel for you. ..i hope you can carry on with finding another job and find the best solution with your current situation..