Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any embarrassing moments whilst in the Philippines?

Trusted Member
    You know those big open manholes in Manila ...combined with a lack of street lighting ...and being drunk ?

Quote Originally Posted by laurel View Post
    Ok , i'll share a secret with you that had the potential to be embarrasing ......................my first trip to the Phils , just over half way thru the visit i got a severe case of the 'trots'..................didnt even feel ill , just couldnt keep anything in.
    It got so bad that I spent one complete day wearing some of my gf's sanitary towels......i darent cough it was that bad
    Don't worry laurel, we wont tell anyone.

Next time, don't forget to take a cork.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Next time, don't forget to take a cork.

Toilet related embarrassement?I got the squits in Sitangkai,I remember one night feeling the rumblings and knowing I wouldnt make it to the kasilyas stuck my puet out of the bedroom window and squirted into the water below I had delhi-belly in India once and had to wipe my lubot on a pair of socks which stunk to high heaven so I flung them out of the window,I saw them in the gutter,when I looked a few minutes later they had dissappeared and I remember when I had amoebic dysentery,I couldnt keep a thing in,it all came out in a rush of brown gravy,I was on a camel and had to pop behind sand dunes at least once an hour,no toilet paper and I was forced to wipe my bum with hot sand I do remember once watching the dung beetles trying unsuccessfully to scoop liquid crap into balls to bury

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Toilet related embarrassement?I got the squits in Sitangkai,I remember one night feeling the rumblings and knowing I wouldnt make it to the kasilyas stuck my puet out of the bedroom window and squirted into the water below I had delhi-belly in India once and had to wipe my lubot on a pair of socks which stunk to high heaven so I flung them out of the window,I saw them in the gutter,when I looked a few minutes later they had dissappeared and I remember when I had amoebic dysentery,I couldnt keep a thing in,it all came out in a rush of brown gravy,I was on a camel and had to pop behind sand dunes at least once an hour,no toilet paper and I was forced to wipe my bum with hot sand I do remember once watching the dung beetles trying unsuccessfully to scoop liquid crap into balls to bury
    time for my boxing day lunch , I'm no longer hungry thou
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

That was very graphic, thank you for that.

I see a book in the making

Quote Originally Posted by laurel View Post
    I see a book in the making
    Make in pocket size with soft pages.
    Something educational to read , as well as having a good use for each page after reading.

Now for the tiltle.
    Any ideas ?

Respected Member
    You've just made my evening Tawi, I've been in tears of laughter for the last couple of minutes

I had delhi-belly in India once and had to wipe my lubot on a pair of socks which stunk to high heaven so I flung them out of the window,I saw them in the gutter,when I looked a few minutes later they had dissappeared
    I sometimes wonder who was desperate enough to pick up the socks

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information