well mine was in Manila, and after walking around Rizal park and so on the loo started to call me, where shall i go i thought, wow the national art gallery is just there , and off we went , starting to walk a little faster , and in we poped , paid the fee and where are the loos i asked , had to be a clean place i thought , undoing my belt while walking well trotting i was into the door zip down into the loo about turn and sit , wow just made it funny how you just make it aint it, anyway after a few minutes off wipping the sweat off my brow and thinking this is a nice toilet i turned round to look for the paper and there was none , i forgot to bring some out, What do i do now i thought well there were 2 loos so might be some in there, so doing the stupid walk into the other loo and finding no paper there,i had to use water and my hand , fingers and what ever i could find,the first time you do that you dont know what your bum feels like even where your bum crack is, what a scene i must have looked, anyway after trying to clean my bum with the water from the toilet bowl i went over to the sinks to wash and yes you have guess , no bloody soap my god i thought and whats the first thing you do, smell your fingers , so funny but my bum was clean a little wet and my fingers sort off stayed in the pockets till we got back to the hotel, from that day always took soap and paper with me but funny thing is i never used them again