Thread: Billy Burton..............

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i've got no Sympathy for drug smugglers/dealers they dont just destory the person they sell it to but their family to

thou increasing the sentence is not right , maybe it will act as a deterrent to anyone else thinking of doing the same.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i've got no Sympathy for drug smugglers/dealers they dont just destory the person they sell it to but their family to

thou increasing the sentence is not right , maybe it will act as a deterrent to anyone else thinking of doing the same.
    I agree, and from reading the guys website he's not complaining about doing time for his crime. It's harsh that his sentenced has been increased retrospectively, but as Terpe implied, who are we to interfere in other countries laws, there would be outrage here if people in another country were campaigning to release someone in a British jail.

At least he's not complaining like some of the inmates on these 'banged up abroad' programmes, where they blame everyone else except themselves. If you smuggle drugs into or out of Asia, you know if you get caught, you face a very long time in jail and possibly even a death sentence

Thread Information