Thread: Marrying and living in the Phils

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by northampton_gir View Post
    Because these women u are marrying only want one thing and thats your money.,
    99 percent of these women work in the Bars and sell themselfs everynight
    I find your opinion quite offensive and I am sure that all the members here who are happily married or in relationships and have children with a filipina will also be offended by your ludicrous views on our lifestyle.
    I will give you my fiancee's phone number so you can explain to her how she is robbing me of my future and tell her that she is a prostitute and only wants me for my money. She will make you feel so small I think you are a joke or are having a good laugh.
    I personally think you are very sad, and just because something that happened in your past has tainted your view of the Philippines dont wave that brush at me or my fiancee thank you very much.
    If you have nothing good to offer this forum, maybe this is not the right place for you to stay. Your opinion is not very welcome.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    I find your opinion quite offensive and I am sure that all the members here who are happily married or in relationships and have children with a filipina will also be offended by your ludicrous views on our lifestyle.
    I will give you my fiancee's phone number so you can explain to her how she is robbing me of my future and tell her that she is a prostitute and only wants me for my money. She will make you feel so small I think you are a joke or are having a good laugh.
    I personally think you are very sad, and just because something that happened in your past has tainted your view of the Philippines dont wave that brush at me or my fiancee thank you very much.
    If you have nothing good to offer this forum, maybe this is not the right place for you to stay. Your opinion is not very welcome.
    I never once mentioned your wife did i?
    You are obviously having thoughts in your own head about her to bring her into this
    I said 99 percent girls work in bars?
    Did u meet your wife in bar did i say you did NO
    Take a look at yourself If you are so happy with your life why you waisting it commenting on here? When its not even about you is it Or is it? What matter Hit home did i

You wave a big brush and I have had enough of your accusations about 'our' loved ones. You are the one who said that 99% are bar working prostitutes .. Like I said, if you have nothing better to add to our forum, then please go away. Your comments are not wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by northampton_gir View Post
    I said 99 percent girls work in bars?
    i
    You are talking absolute crap. get a life or get out of here

Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    You are talking absolute crap. get a life or get out of here
    Totally agree Jim.

I dont have to justify my life with the one I love or her family wo I also accept and love. When I am dead and gone, whoever I have loved is welcome to whatever I leave behind. People are the same the world over. You are so blinded that you do not want to see, you just have anger.

Let this be a warning, I have tolerated your rubbish in this thread for longer than I should have. You have nothing positive to say and are just provoking bad feeling towards yourself. We can play that game, but to be honest, I don't care.
    Time for you to search inside yourself for some sort of peace.

Thread Information