Thread: Marrying and living in the Phils

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have read all the posts on here and am entitled to my opinion. I am just shocked at some of the responses i ve seen. Some of you have said some really horrible things to northampton girl when some of YOU dont know all the facts! You all seem to want to start an arguement with anyone that doesnt agree with you... Oh an by the way I m not a relative but a good friend of Jim's. And as for northampton girl having her eyes opened it looks more like she s been bullied and abused by some of you lot until you actually read what happened to her dad.

Quote Originally Posted by finlay32 View Post
    I have read all the posts on here and am entitled to my opinion. I am just shocked at some of the responses i ve seen. Some of you have said some really horrible things to northampton girl when some of YOU dont know all the facts! You all seem to want to start an arguement with anyone that doesnt agree with you... Oh an by the way I m not a relative but a good friend of Jim's. And as for northampton girl having her eyes opened it looks more like she s been bullied and abused by some of you lot until you actually read what happened to her dad.
    It appears you need your eyes opened too, 'there are none as blind as those who wont see'
    It is people like you, who cannot let it lie that stir up trouble and ill feeling, what do you 'know' of the philippines apart from what you have seen on tv???.
    Give the girl credit for her posts today, she has shown great strength and maturity today, and all you want to do is open up the wound again. Nice friend you are !!
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by finlay32 View Post
    I am just shocked at some of the responses i ve seen. Some of you have said some really horrible things to northampton girl when some of YOU dont know all the facts!.
    All responses were based on the facts of the thread, of which the input from Gir was nothing short of abusive on this forum, and she got the response people showing the same disrespect would get no matter who they are. She returned today with an open mind, and gave the thread further facts so we all understood her situation, and that is when members switched to supporting and offering help to her. They are the FACTS.
    Keith - Administrator

I beautiful tribute to your Dad, Jess.

Thank you for sharing

Banned
    I for one was not offended by any of Northampton girl's posts. There was much truth in all of it, be it slightly slanted.

My baby boy won't getting his willy messed with, that's been decided and cut in stone

T hank you for sharing your video with us.

God bless

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    My baby boy won't getting his willy messed with, that's been decided and cut in stone
    That sounds ironic
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Can't beat a bit of irony

Far from Jess's initial comments being ignorant I would say the opposite is more true. In fact she showed a lot of insight. The description fitted my ex wife to a tee.

I don't understand why the family friend was banned, Fred told him to let it go, in so many words then steve. R jumps in and bans him. Even after explaining that he was a friend of Jim, cut no ice.

Bereavement is tough, unless you've been through it, you will never understand it, we say and do things totally out of character.

I would of thought, given the circumstances, more tolerance and understanding would of been shown.

Just the opinion of a simple truck driver

Quote Originally Posted by northampton_gir View Post
    All these women are trained from birth to prostatute themselfs, so You all need to take one big look at yourselfs open your eyes your being used,
    As for now they tell u they love u yea till your dead they can take all ur belongings and move on to the next uk man
    Quote Originally Posted by northampton_gir View Post
    99 percent of these women work in the Bars and sell themselfs everynight
    Far from Jess's initial comments being ignorant I would say the opposite is more true. In fact she showed a lot of insight. The description fitted my ex wife to a tee.

Bereavement is tough, unless you've been through it, you will never understand it, we say and do things totally out of character.

I would of thought, given the circumstances, more tolerance and understanding would of been shown.

a truck driver with 50yrs of experience, tolerance and understanding gwapito

sometimes we all say and do things without thinking, and time is a great healer
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

steve. R jumps in and bans him.

Well it was the opinon of myself, a simple filipine/Uk Moderator to remove someone who was being inflammatory. I know you like a good argument, but his comments were not helping anyone. I hate banning people, but I have my hand on the button, and will use it

Can't beat a bit of irony

I don't understand why the family friend was banned, Fred told him to let it go, in so many words then steve. R jumps in and bans him. Even after explaining that he was a friend of Jim, cut no ice.

was wondering the same myself as dont see what i said was inflammatory as someone likes to put it! I like the way everyone seems to attack me once im banned and cant reply... I am a good friend to the family and have supported them since the beginning. Thanks for the support gwapito u seem like the only sensible one on here...

Thread Information