Thread: i want Filipino woman x x

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trusted Member
    Hi 'FertileOne'...like the nick.

The boy on the left is the son of myself and his Filipina mother. He is 17 now and lives with me.

The darker children are hers also (my stepchildren), supposedly with the same biological father...hmm.

They are both at Uni here in the UK, though actually the girl is in New York now, as part of her course.

I am still very much involved with my stepkid's lives. In fact my house is full of their stuff !

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Hi 'FertileOne'...like the nick.

The boy on the left is the son of myself and his Filipina mother. He is 17 now and lives with me.

The darker children are hers also (my stepchildren), supposedly with the same biological father...hmm.

They are both at Uni here in the UK, though actually the girl is in New York now, as part of her course.

I am still very much involved with my stepkid's lives. In fact my house is full of their stuff !
    Yeah, your step kids look like they have different fathers, one black (full negroid - there's that word again, I used to be a keen human anthropologist), and the other south/south east asian. Although technically speaking they could have the same bio dad, if he were or she were of recent mixed heritage. (black/asian or Filipino indigenous/mongoloid).

Anyhow, that's my two cents. Apologies for hijacking the thread (even though the original thread was probably going nowhere anyway).

re, the nick, thanks. I use this nick (FertileOne) on a number of sites, so I just stick with it. I'll have to show you what my basketball team sized litter of kids look like one day, grahamw.

Thread Information