Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Where would you live?

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    ...Just needed to erm lie down.

I did make it home eventually.

That's more like it Graham

If you get yourself back over to the Phil's and you're stuck for a place to stay, you could try the Badjao's Tent city under the green foot bridge at Baclaran. Some of their places would seem palacial after your cardboard box

Trusted Member
    Know exactly where you mean, but I got moved on last time.

How about this place?
    Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...

How about this place?
    Looks nice SH,where is it?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Looks nice SH,where is it?

At South of Cebu...Kawasan River at Matutinao Badian...actually it is my Mama's birthplace
    Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever...

And after 30 minutes walking you will reach this beautiful falls
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Is that boy levitating

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Trusted Member
    Wow ! That's like something from a movie.

I need to return to the Phils ASAP !

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Wow ! That's like something from a movie.

I need to return to the Phils ASAP !
    Been to Cebu???

Trusted Member
    Hi.

I've only been to Cebu City, which I enjoyed very much.

simpleHeart, Thanks for posting your photo's

I really felt happy to see them. Wish I was there
    Especially under those falls

Well I hope you could travel all around Cebu from north to south..you will really see it is worth...

Well worth a visit, is that Kawasan Falls. love natural/ nature. makes the visaya stand out in the Phils.

Is that boy levitating
    naw, just enjoying himself

Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    Well worth a visit, is that Kawasan Falls. love natural/ nature. makes the visaya stand out in the Phils.

Yes it is the Kawasan Falls at Cebu...hope someday you and your family can take a visit

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    simpleHeart, Thanks for posting your photo's

I really felt happy to see them. Wish I was there
    Especially under those falls
    Your welcome Terpe...I'm happy to share it here!!!hope that you could pay a visit someday here..

Quote Originally Posted by simpleHeart View Post
    Yes it is the Kawasan Falls at Cebu...hope someday you and your family can take a visit
    Thanks for posting lovely photos and sharing. I intend to retire to Dumaguete in a few years. already got my house there, only a short boat ride to Santander from Dumagete, then a bus ride to the falls.

Quote Originally Posted by jimeve View Post
    Thanks for posting lovely photos and sharing. I intend to retire to Dumaguete in a few years. already got my house there, only a short boat ride to Santander from Dumagete, then a bus ride to the falls.
    Your welcome Jimeve, yes certainly the Dumaguete is just a across Cebu where it is just accesible..Dumaguete is a great place indeed..

Respected Member
    Great photo simpleHeart I'll have to visit there soon

only a short boat ride to Santander from Dumagete
    Done the cebu-dumaguete road-trip lots of times,never once thought to stop off and visit the fallsLater this year perhaps

Done the cebu-dumaguete road-trip lots of times,never once thought to stop off and visit the fallsLater this year perhaps
    Looking forward to see there Tawi2..

Looking forward to see there Tawi2
    This contract finishes late october,its my intention to spend a couple of months at the end of the year in Pinas,nov/dec,I will be there then

Tawi2, did you go with the ceres bus... cebu city to Dumaguete. must try that trip... I might be there Dec/Jan.

Tawi2, did you go with the ceres bus... cebu city to Dumaguete.
    Yes mate,dont it on the bus several times and on a motorbike a few times,if your there when I am there the drinks are on me at "Happy Freds"

Yes mate,dont it on the bus several times and on a motorbike a few times,if your there when I am there the drinks are on me at "Happy Freds"
    Cheers mate, Happy Freds still there, but I think the Boss terry has gone, so I heard.

Banned
    I think that we would have to live within a reasonable distance from my wife's family, so North Cebu Island when we decide to go one day

Personally I am glad we chose Palawan over La Union as we now bring family members over when it suits us LOL. We are considering getting a place in Baguio later for some cooler breaks and only 1 hour for her mum and other family to visit
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

I think the Boss terry has gone
    Did he also have investments in Cebu?His place was relaxed,not like the Why Not

Just spent 7months in Tagaytay with my wife we rented a house there, we where married there also on the 28th December 2010 ..its a lovely place but i would never live there (Tagaytay) ..why ..because its just to darn cold!!! the weather is more like it is here in England although of course you do still get ur hot sunny days but not many ...2009 we spent several months at white beach in Puerto Galera and loved it so maybe around that area or somewhere far out in the province we would choose. With regards to work forget it, there is no work for a foreigner there, the only way to survive is from savings or running ur own business ..The Philippines is the best place in the world to be if you have money, if you do not it is the worst place in the world to be imo.

Trusted Member
    I liked White beach too.

I lived quite well running my own business in the Phils for 3 years, and of course no foreigner can legally work in the Phils without a work permit.

How do you make a million there ?

Take a million and a half with you.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information