This is a somewhat complicated situation but I will try to simplify it and give as much info as possible. Well my gf is currently married and a permanent resident in Australia but her marriage is as good as over. We were gf/bf a few years back but we broke up due to my own faults and she eventually married. Well we rekindled our love at the end of last year and are determined to now make a proper go of it as we are still madly in love with one another.

We are hoping to apply for the visa at the end of May once I have my finances in order with her coming here for a total of 6 months. She has already been to England for 1 month on a tourist visa back in 2009 and has had 2 trips to Thailand as well as a few trips back and forth to the Philippines and she has never over stayed any visa. This will be our situation come May...

Pros:
1) She will have around £2500 in savings
2) She has already been granted a tourist visa for 1 month in the past for England
3) I will have at least £3000 in savings
4) I will be able to obtain a letter from my landlord stating she can stay at the house

Now the negatives that I am unsure of

1) Unsure when we apply if we put that she is Married or Seperated?
2) Do we declare that we are in a relationship or do we act as if I am just only a friend?
3) The application says what relationship is the friend to you and it states the following choices:
a) Other
b) Friend
c) Proposed Civil Partner
d) Unproposed Civil Partner

4) Will it have more chance of acceptance if she were to apply for the visa and travel from within Australia than opposed the Philippines?
5) She will probably only be able to show 1 or 2 months bank statements for her savings with me only being able to show 1 or 2 months also.
6) I do not currently have an employment contract so will I need to show that I am in full time employment?

My real concern for this application is whether or not we declare we are in a relationship together and she puts down that she is seperated or that her application will have more strength if we put that she is married and that she is just visiting me for 6 months.

I will be giving a letter of sponsorship and declaring that I will be paying for most of her trip.

Some guidance on this would be very much appreciated and I understand that this application is probably somewhat unusual given the fact that she already has a permanent resident visa for Australia and is currently residing there and is currently married.

I am just wondering if they will question why she is going to stay with a 'male' friend for 6 months when she is currently married. Finally what do you think her overall chances are of aquiring a tourist visa?