Hi all

This has probably been covered before but I can't really find any info about it, so please bear with me.

I want to take the wife to paris for a long weekend but can't really / don't want to do the whole visiting london twice and queing up for hours thing. So looking into it, it seems that there are a few agencies that will do everything for you (at a price obviously) and post your passport back to you. Looks like the turn round is 2-3 weeks for a filipino passport.

It seems that all you need as a spouse of a EU national is the application form, 2 passport pics, both partners passport and original marriage cert.

The thing that confuses me though is some of these agency sites then say that you need to have proof of travel details, hotel booking, proof of financial support, travel insurance, last 3 wage slips etc. There is then another agency (expat explore) that says as a married couple you only need marriage cert, both passports, 3 passport pics, the visa application form and their expenses form. They'll do this for 60 quid which seems a very good price.

I'm just confused as to whats actually required though!!